Subject: [Mip4] Last Call: draft-ietf-mip4-nemo-v4-base (Network Mobility (NEMO) Extensions for Mobile IPv4) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2008 12:04:03 -0500

The IESG has received a request from the Mobility for IPv4 WG (mip4) to 
consider the following document:

- 'Network Mobility (NEMO) Extensions for Mobile IPv4 '
   <draft-ietf-mip4-nemo-v4-base-07.txt> as a Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action.  Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2008-02-04. Exceptionally, 
comments may be sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please 
retain the beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mip4-nemo-v4-base-07.txt

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=15858&rfc_flag=0

-- 
Mip4 mailing list: [email-masked]
    Web interface: https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mip4
     Charter page: http://www.ietf.org/html.charters/mip4-charter.html
Supplemental site: http://www.mip4.org/