Subject: [Mip4] CfP of the Symposium on Mobile Wireless Networks (SoftCOM'08)

From: "Ing. Luigi Patrono" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 08 May 2008 10:56:43 +0200

(We apologize if you receive multiple copies of this email. Please 
forward this announcement to your colleagues.)
************************************************************************************************************************************* 

Symposium on

MOBILE WIRELESS NETWORKS

September 25-27, 2008
Split-Dubrovnik (CROATIA)

Symposium Chair: Mario De Blasi
University of Salento, Italy, ([email-masked])

The Symposium on Mobile Wireless Networks (see 
<http://www.fesb.hr/SoftCOM/2008/CfP_DeBlasi_2008.pdf>http://www.fesb.hr/SoftCOM/2008/CfP_DeBlasi_2008.pdf 
for more details) will be held in the frame of the 16th International 
Conference on Software, Telecommunications and Computer Networks 
(SoftCOM 2008), co-sponsored by the IEEE Communication Society (COMSOC).

The main goal of this symposium is to present and discuss recent 
advances in the development of innovative wireless networks that 
support user mobility. Particular attention will be given to recent 
challenges related to wireless vehicular ad hoc networking (VANET) 
technologies. These communication systems (vehicle-to-vehicle and 
vehicle-to-roadside) will enable vehicular both safety applications 
and non-safety applications such as mobile entertainment.

We cordially invite speakers who wish to present original papers on 
the following subjects, but not limited to these, associated with 
wireless communication:
* Ad Hoc Wireless Networks
* Intelligent Transportation Systems (ITS)
* Vehicular communications
* Safety and entertainment applications
* Wireless MAC protocols
* Routing protocols in mobile ad hoc wireless networks
* Multicast routing in ad hoc wireless networks
* Mobile Internet
* Transport layer for Wireless Networks
* Interoperability between heterogeneous Wireless Networks
* Wireless Sensor Networks
* Energy management in Ad Hoc Wireless Networks
* Quality of Service in Wireless Networks
* Security in Wireless Networks
* Ultra-Wide-Band radio communications
* Wireless PAN, LAN, MAN
* Network applications based on RFID technologies

Important dates:
                 Paper submission: June 1, 2008
                         Notification of acceptance: July 1, 2008
                         Camera ready papers due: September 1, 2008

Submission of Manuscripts: Please follow the general submission 
requirements of SoftCOM2007 ( 
<http://www.fesb.hr/SoftCOM>http://www.fesb.hr/SoftCOM).

----------------------------------------------------
Ing.  Luigi Patrono,  PhD
----------------------------------------------------
University of Salento
Dep. of Innovation Engineering
Via Monteroni
73100 Lecce - ITALY

Tel.  +39 0832 297330
Fax. +39 0832 297279
e-mail: [email-masked]
----------------------------------------------------  

No virus found in this outgoing message.
Checked by AVG. 
Version: 7.5.524 / Virus Database: 269.23.10/1421 - Release Date: 07/05/2008 17.23
-- 
Mip4 mailing list: [email-masked]
    Web interface: https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mip4
     Charter page: http://www.ietf.org/html.charters/mip4-charter.html
Supplemental site: http://www.mip4.org/