Subject: [Mip4] [NTMS2008 ] NTMS'2008 Call for Workshops

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 17 May 2008 03:09:23 -0500

=================================================================== 

 Our apologies if you receive multiple copies 

=================================================================== 

******************************************************************* 

 NTMS'2008 Call for Workshops 

2nd International Conference on New Technologies, Mobility and 

Security 

 November 5 - 7, 2008 - Tangier - Morocco 

 http://www.ntms-conference.org/ 

******************************************************************* 

NTMS 2008 will be the second annual conference on New Technologies, 

Mobility and Security. 

The NTMS 2008 organizing committee invites proposals for one-day or 

half-day workshops held in conjunction with the conference. 

Workshops proposals are solicited in all areas related to the topics 

of NTMS 2008 conference. 

General information: 

-------------------- 

The purpose of the workshop proposal is to describe the resarch
topics 

covered by the workshop and how the workshop will be organized. A 

proposal should focus on a specific theme related to bio-inspired 

models of networks, information and computing systems. Workshop 

proposals on new and emerging topics in New Technologies, Wireless 

Networks, Mobile Computing, Ad hoc and Ambient Networks, QoS, Network

Security and E-commerce, and summarizing the work within a certain 

project are solicited. 

Please visit http://www.ntms-conference.org/ to view information on 

workshops held at the previous conference. 

The NTMS organizing committee will provide basic support for the 

workshop in the form of registration, publicity, a meeting room, and 

help in arranging meal service for the workshop. 

The workshop organizer must control the submission and the reviewing 

process of the workshop separately from the main conference, but the 

submission will be handled within EDAS under NTMS. So workshop 

organizers are responsible for the acceptance of their papers. 

The deadlines for submission of papers for workshops may be later
than 

that of the main conference. 

Accepted workshop papers will be published in the NTMS proceedings
and 

in IEEE Xplore. 

Proposal submission guidelines: 

------------------------------- 

A maximum of 2 pages should be submitted which include: 

1. The name of the workshop. 

2. The names and addresses of the organizers. 

3. The scope of the workshop. 

4. A list of topic of interests. 

5. The names of potential program committee members. 

Workshop proposals should be sent, no later than June 10, 2008, by e-

mail with "NTMS workshop proposal" in the subject line, to 

[email-masked] and to NTMS workshop chair: 

Basel Solaiman, 

ENST-Bretagne, France 

[email-masked] 

Important dates: 

---------------- 

Proposals submission deadline: June 10, 2008 

Acceptance/Rejection notification: June 25, 2008

--
Powered by PHPlist, www.phplist.com --

-- 
Mip4 mailing list: [email-masked]
    Web interface: https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mip4
     Charter page: http://www.ietf.org/html.charters/mip4-charter.html
Supplemental site: http://www.mip4.org/