Subject: [Mip4] ISSNIP 2009 Call for Papers

From: Jorge Sá Silva <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2009 23:18:30 +0100

Dear colleagues,

We apologize in advance if you receive multiple copies of this CFP.

===========================================================

                                           ISSNIP 2009 Call for Papers

                                     The 5th International Conference on

                Intelligent Sensors, Sensor Networks and Information
Processing

                                December 7 - 10, 2009, Melbourne, Australia 

                                          HYPERLINK
"http://www.issnip.org/2009"http://www.issnip.org/2009

===========================================================

The Fifth International Conference on Intelligent Sensors, Sensor Networks
and Information Processing ISSNIP 2009 (HYPERLINK
"http://www.issnip.org/2009"http://www.issnip.org/2009) held under the
umbrella of the ARC Research Network on ISSNIP is an annual forum for sensor
network research. Recent advances in both theory and applications of
intelligent sensors and smart systems in diverse areas ranging from
manufacturing and defence to medical science and environmental monitoring
will be presented by the leading researchers in the field. The conference
will be held in Melbourne, Australia during the 7th-10th of December 2009.

Papers are sought addressing the theory, implementation, and applications of
intelligent sensors, sensor networks, and intelligent information processing
systems. The papers can be submitted under the following symposiums and
special sessions.

• Symposium on Middleware for Sensor Systems (MiSS'09).
• Symposium on Theoretical and Practical Aspects of Large-scale Wireless
Sensor Networks.
• Symposium on Adaptive Sensing, Control, and Optimization in Sensor
Networks.
• Symposium on Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) Technology.
• Symposium on Reality Understanding and Situation Mining for Smart Living
(RealSmart'09).
• Symposium on Multimedia Processing on Sensor Networks.
• Symposium on Integration of the Digital and Physical World in the Network
of the Future.
• Symposium on Information Processing and Sensor Technologies in Healthcare.
• Workshop on Distributed and Mobile Spatial Computing.
• Symposium on Structural Health Monitoring.
• Symposium on Autonomous Systems
• Symposium on Sensor Network Security
• Symposium on Information Driven Spatial Representations
• Special Session on Control theory and optimization applied to mobile ad
hoc and sensor networks.
• Special Session on Quality of Service and Mobility in Wireless Sensor
Networks (QoSM).

Paper Submission:
Prospective authors are invited to submit full papers (up to 6 pages in
length) electronically through the EDAS system (HYPERLINK
"http://edas.info/N7311"http://edas.info/N7311) and must be original
material not currently under review by another conference or journal. Author
guidelines are available on the conference website. All submitted papers
will be subjected to multiple independent peer reviews. All accepted papers
will be published by the IEEE Press and appear in the Conference Proceedings
and on IEEE Xplore.

Important Dates:
Paper Submission (Extended): 7 August 2009
Notification of Acceptance (Extended): 14 September 2009
Final Paper Submission (Extended): 5 October 2009
Conference Dates: 7-10 December 2009

Contact Information:
ISSNIP 2009
Dept of Electrical and Electronic Engineering,
University of Melbourne, Victoria - 3010, Australia
Email: issnip2009 (at) issnip (dot) org

Program committee:
HYPERLINK
"http://www.issnip.org/2009/committee.html"http://www.issnip.org/2009/commit
tee.html

Internal Virus Database is out-of-date.
Checked by AVG. 
Version: 7.5.552 / Virus Database: 270.10.19/1939 - Release Date: 07-02-2009
13:39