Subject: [Mip4] IWSOS 2009 - Call for Participation

From: "Thrasyvoulos Spyropoulos" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2009 11:34:21 +0100

[Apologies if you receive multiple copies]
Please distribute to further interested people.
 
-----------------------------------------------------------------
IWSOS 2009 Call for Participation
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Dear colleagues
 
We are pleased to announce to you the 

IFIP 4th International Workshop on Self-Organizing Systems (IWSOS 2009)

to take place on December 9-11, 2009, at ETH Zurich, Switzerland.

This year's edition will feature 28 papers pushing further research in
self-organization of complex systems, with a focus on computer networking.

Keynote lectures will be presented by Dario Floreano from EPFL in Lausanne,
Switzerland, discussing artificial evolution of truly cooperative robots and
by Martin May from Thomson Research Labs in Paris, France, who asks the
question whether self-organizing systems should be seen as objects of hope
or hype.

Interested? Then please visit http://www.iwsos2009.ethz.ch/ to learn more
about this workshop. Note that the early registration period (offering a
significant discount on the registration fee) ends on November 8, 2009.

Looking forward to seeing you in Zurich soon!

Bernhard Plattner (General Chair)
Thrasyvoulos Spyropoulos (Program Co-Chair)
Karin Anne Hummel (Program Co-Chair)