Subject: [Mip4] I-D Action:draft-ietf-mip4-nemo-haaro-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2010 02:30:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Mobility for IPv4 Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Home Agent assisted Route Optimization between Mobile IPv4 Networks
	Author(s)       : A. Makela, J. Korhonen
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mip4-nemo-haaro-01.txt
	Pages           : 46
	Date            : 2010-07-12

This document describes a Home Agent assisted Route Optimization
functionality to IPv4 Network Mobility Protocol.  The function is
designed to facilitate optimal routing in cases where all nodes are
connected to a single Home Agent, thus the use case is Route
Optimization within single organization or similar entity.  The
functionality adds possibility to discover eligible peer nodes based
on information received from Home Agent, Network Prefixes they
represent, and how to establish direct tunnel between such nodes.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mip4-nemo-haaro-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.