Subject: [Mip4] Working Group Last Call on draft-ietf-mip4-nemo-haaro-04

From: Pete McCann <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 9 Jun 2011 18:04:37 -0400

This message announces a WG last call on:

"Home Agent assisted Route Optimization between Mobile IPv4 Networks"
draft-ietf-mip4-nemo-haaro-04

   This document describes a Home Agent assisted Route Optimization
   functionality to IPv4 Network Mobility Protocol.  The function is
   designed to facilitate optimal routing in cases where all nodes are
   connected to a single Home Agent, thus the use case is Route
   Optimization within single organization or similar entity.  The
   functionality adds the possibility to discover: eligible peer nodes
   based on information received from Home Agent; Network Prefixes they
   represent; and, how to establish a direct tunnel between such nodes.

This draft is intended for publication as a Proposed Standard.
The last call will conclude at 24:00 UTC on Thursday, June 23, 2011.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:

<http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mip4-nemo-haaro-04.txt>

Please respond to this WG last call:

* If you have no comments on the draft, and support its advancement,
 simply respond with a line containing something like

"I support the advancement of this document to the IESG with a request
 for publication as proposed standard."

If you have comments, please use a line similar to the one above, and
supplement this with your comments.

* If you *don't* support its advancement, respond with a line containing
 something like the following, supplemented by your comments -

"I don't support the advancement of this document to the IESG with a
request for publication as proposed standard, for the following reasons:" ...

-Pete

---

From: Sri Gundavelli <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2011 08:11:34 -0700

Hi Pete,

I support the advancement of this document to be published as a proposed
"experimental" standard. I've reviewed the earlier versions of the draft.

Regards
Sri

---

From: Pete McCann <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2011 20:26:08 -0400

My mistake - this should be an Experimental RFC.

-Pete

---

From: Xiangsong Cui <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2011 10:33:00 +0800

Hi,

I have reviewed this draft and I support it.

By the way, RFC 3344 has been obsoleted by RFC 5944, this should be updated
in the draft.

Regards,
Xiangsong

> -----Original Message-----
> From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of
> Pete McCann
> Sent: Friday, June 10, 2011 6:05 AM
> To: [email-masked]
> Subject: [Mip4] Working Group Last Call on draft-ietf-mip4-nemo-haaro-04
> 
> --
> Mip4 mailing list: [email-masked]
>     Web interface: https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mip4
>      Charter page: http://www.ietf.org/html.charters/mip4-charter.html
> Supplemental site: http://www.mip4.org/