Subject: [Mip4] Summer School on Satellite Communications and Networking (Siena, Italy, 5-9 September 2011) - Early registration ends on June 20, 2011

From: Giovanni Giambene <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2011 09:28:25 +0200

Dear Colleague,

I am very pleased to bring to your attention the opportunity of the SatNEx
III Summer School 2011 initiative on Satellite Communications and
Networking, organized in Siena, Italy, Faculty of Engineering, September
5-9, 2011 (http://satnexiiisummerschool2011.dii.unisi.it/index.html). Please
distribute this message among your PhD students and young researchers.

The FULL PROGRAM is available at the following link:
http://satnexiiisummerschool2011.dii.unisi.it/Summer_School_2011_detailed_program.pdf

Young researchers, participating to the school, can submit INNOVATIVE
RESEARCH IDEAS that will be reviewed and presented the last day that is
devoted to innovation, including R&D presentations by major stakeholders
(e.g., INMARSAT, TriaGnoSys, National  Instruments, EUTELSAT, ESA,
Telespazio, ASI, etc.). The best idea will be awarded.

Submission instructions (and template) of innovative ideas are provided at
the link (SUBMISSION DEADLINE: June 20, 2011):
http://satnexiiisummerschool2011.dii.unisi.it/innovative.html

There is an online hotel booking form with CHEAP ACCOMMODATIONS in Siena:
http://satnexiiisummerschool2011.dii.unisi.it/tourist.html

The participation to the school requires REGISTRATION (deadline for early
registration: June 20, 2011), please follow the instructions at the
following link:
http://satnexiiisummerschool2011.dii.unisi.it/registration.html.

The students will have to do an EXAMINATION at the end of each lesson and
will receive a certificate for 1 ECTS at the end of the school.

I hope you like this initiative and the school program. Thanks a lot.

Looking forward to hearing from you,

Sincerely,

Giovanni Giambene
Siena Summer School 2011 organizer

---------------------------------------------------------------------
Dr. Giovanni Giambene
Assistant Professor
Dipartimento di Ingegneria dell'Informazione
Universita' degli Studi di Siena
Via Roma, 56
53100 Siena, Italy
Phone: +39 0577 234850   then dial 1016
Mobile phone: +39 320 43 55 871
Fax: +39 0577 233602
E-mail: giambene at unisi.it
Skype: giambene
Home page: http://www.dii.unisi.it/~giambene/
---------------------------------------------------------------------