Subject: [Mip4] CfP: Seven Workshops affiliated to IEEE WoWMoM 2012

From: Pål Halvorsen <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2012 11:39:10 +0100

------------------------------------------------------------------------

                          Call for Papers

                 Seven IEEE WoWMoM 2012 Workshops on
  Data Security and Privacy, Autonomic and Opportunistic Communications, 
  Mesh Networking, Cognitive Radio Applications, Internet of Things, 
  Mobile Video and Vehicular Networks.

               http://wowmom2012.it.uc3m.es/workshops.html

                            sponsored by
                       IEEE Computer Society

                          June 25, 2012
                   San Francisco, California, USA

------------------------------------------------------------------------

This year's IEEE WoWMoM program will feature seven workshops specifically 
focusing on emerging and hot topics related to wireless networking and 
mobile computing. 

Specifically, the following Workshops will offer the opportunity for 
in-depth exploration of the following seven topics: 
Data Security and Privacy, Autonomic and Opportunistic Communications, 
Mesh Networking, Cognitive Radio Applications and Algorithms, Internet of Things, 
Mobile Video and Vehicular Networks.

D-SPAN: 3rd Workshop on Data Security and PrivAcy in wireless Networks 
Organizers : Sajal K. Das, Guevara Noubir, Radha Poovendran
Submission Deadline: February 6, 2012.
Website: http://www.ee.washington.edu/research/nsl/DSPAN_2012/

AOC: 6th Workshop on Autonomic and Opportunistic Communications
Organizers: Merkouris Karaliopoulos, Chiara Boldrini
Submission Deadline: February 17, 2012.
Website: http://cnd.iit.cnr.it/aoc2012/index.html

HOTMESH: 4th Workshop on Hot Topics in Mesh Networking
Organizers: Mario Gerla, Andreas Kassler, Stefano Avallone
Submission Deadline: February 5, 2012.
Website: http://www.cs.kau.se/mesh2012/index.html

CORAL: 1st Workshop on Emerging COgnitive Radio Applications and aLgorithms
Organizers: Luciano Bononi, K.R. Chowdhury, Marco Di Felice
Submission Deadline: February 5, 2012.
Website: http://www.cs.unibo.it/coral2012/index.html

IoT-SoS: 1st Workshop on Internet of Things: Smart Objects and Services
Organizers: Jaudelice Cavalcante de Oliveira, Claudio Cicconetti, 
            Xiaohua Jia, Enzo Mingozzi
Submission Deadline: February 17, 2012.
Website: http://www.ing.unipi.it/iot-sos2012

VIDEV: 1st Workshop on Video Everywhere
Organizers: Terence D. Todd, Polychronis Koutsakis
Submission Deadline: February 5, 2012.
Website: http://www.videv2012.tuc.gr/

VTP: 1st Workshop on VANETs - from Theory to Practice
Organizers: Pascal Bouvry, Bjorn Landfeldt
Submission Deadline: February 17, 2012.
Website: http://vtp.gforge.uni.lu/

AUTHOR INFORMATION
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Workshop papers will be included and indexed in the
IEEE Digital Library (Xplore), showing their affiliation with IEEE WoWMoM.
All the papers should be submitted through EDAS.
The page limit is six (6) pages in total.
For more information, refer to each workshop website.