Subject: [Mip4] INSS2012: Call for Posters

From: Alireza Sahami <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2012 19:39:26 +0000

Ninth International Conference on Networked Sensing Systems
June 11 - 14, 2012 // Antwerp, Belgium

http://www.inss-conf.org<http://www.inss-conf.org/>

Call for Posters

Posters are able to facilitate vividly latest research results,
creative ideas and innovative applications. Our experiences from recent
INSS conferences revealed that they promote intense and fruitful
discussions with interested participants from industry and academia to
exchange knowledge, novel methodologies, new concepts and new
perceptions directly. The wide range topic of sensor network related
research includes sensor technology, hardware platforms, networking,
security, middleware, applications, programming and architecture, but is
not limited to them. Submissions from both industries and universities
are encouraged.

Posters Submission Instructions

We invite you to submit a short paper (max. 2 pages) for a Poster
contribution. Please send your paper including the description of your
poster in PDF to Andreas Bulling ([email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>) with the
subject line reading "INSS Poster Submission".

Link of manuscript template as following: IEEE Transaction Format

Posters Presentation and Publication Information

Accepted Poster contributions will be presented in a separate session. We
invite conference participants giving oral presentations to present a
Poster, in addition. This will promote additional intense discussions on
those topics. Participants giving already an oral presentation and which
have registered for a Poster presentation in addition, do not need to
submit a second paper. These participants register for a Poster by an
e-mail to the poster chairs (Jb Labrune
([email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>) and Andreas Bulling
([email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>)). Short papers of accepted poster contributions
will be published in the conference proceedings.

Important Dates:

- Submission deadline (max. 2 pages for poster): March 19, 2012
- Notification of acceptance: April 16, 2012
- Camera-ready version: April 30, 2012
- Conference dates: June 11 - 14, 2012