Subject: [Mip4] [ACM MobiOpp'12] Call For Participation

From: Valerio Arnaboldi<[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 07 Feb 2012 10:23:01 +0100

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
                           CALL FOR PARTICIPATION

                              ACM MobiOpp 2012
                       Third International Workshop on
                        Mobile Opportunistic Networks

               http://www.cl.cam.ac.uk/conference/mobiopp2012/
                         sponsored by ACM SIGMOBILE
	       Technically co-sponsored by the IFIP TC6 WG 6.3 

                              March 15-16, 2012
                          ETH Zurich, Switzerland

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We are  pleased to announce  that the registration  for ACM MobiOpp'12  is now
open    at:   http://www.cl.cam.ac.uk/conference/mobiopp2012/registration.html
Early registration is until **February 10th, 2012**.

About   accommodation:  You'll  find   information  about   accommodation  at:
http://www.cl.cam.ac.uk/conference/mobiopp2012/hotel.html

MobiOpp'12   program:   The   program   for   papers  is   also   online   at:
http://www.cl.cam.ac.uk/conference/mobiopp2012/program.html  The selection was
quite tough: only 9 papers out  of 27 submissions were selected, 4 posters out
of 10 and 5 demos out of 7 submissions.

MobiOpp'12  highlights: -  The workshop  will feature  two keynote  talks from
Matthias Grossglauser and Jorg Ott  entitled "Random Graph Models for Wireless
and  Social Networks"  and  "404 Not  Found?  A Quest  for DTN  Applications",
respectively.  - Our sponsor, Disney Research Zurich, will offer special gifts
for this  venue.  - And last  but not least,  the social event will  feature a
Tour around Zurich in an old-timer tram  that will pick us up at ETH and leave
us 2  hours later at  the restaurant "Le Dezaley"  (http://le-dezaley.ch/) for
typical Swiss dishes.

We are looking forward to seeing you in Zurich,

==============================================

Valerio Arnaboldi - MOBIOPP2012 Publicity Chair

Institute for Informatics and Telematics (IIT)
Italian National Research Council (CNR)
Via G. Moruzzi, 1 - 56124 Pisa, Italy
phone: +39 050 315 2195
email: [email-masked]