Subject: [Mip4] CALL FOR PAPERS: IVCTA'12 - Workshop on Inter-Vehicular Communication Technologies and Applications

From: Ahmed Nait Sidi Moh <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 07 Mar 2012 13:19:36 +0100

[Apologies if you receive multiple copies of this message]

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
CALL FOR PAPERS: WORKSHOPS  IVCTA'2012
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Workshop on Inter-Vehicular Communication Technologies and Applications
http://lia.univ-avignon.fr/fileadmin/templates/confs/ICOST2012/workshops.html
or
http://www.gsem.fr/iCOST2012/index.html

To be held in Conjunction with the international conference on  
selected topics in mobile & Wireless networking iCOST’2012, July 2-4,  
2012, Avignon France.
http://lia.univ-avignon.fr/fileadmin/templates/confs/ICOST2012/

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proceedings
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Accepted papers will be published in the Conference proceedings to be  
indexed and archived through IEEExplore.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
List of topics
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
The Workshop topics of interest include (but are not limited to) the  
following:
•        Vehicle-to-vehicle, vehicle-to-roadside communications
•        Mobility and traffic models
•        Information dissemination and routing
•        Simulation and analytical evaluation techniques
•        Mobility and geo-localization
•        Experimental systems, field operational test, and deployment
•        ITS applications

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Guidelines for Submission
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
You are invited to submit your papers as an attachment (PDF or PS  
format) by email to the workshop organizers at [email-masked],  
[email-masked], [email-masked] and [email-masked].  
The submission should not exceed 6 pages in double column IEEE format  
(8.5 x 11-inch, US letter, including figures, tables and references in  
10 point font). Papers will be evaluated by the program committee and  
reviews will be based on scientific merit, innovation, relevance, and  
presentation. Each submission will be reviewed by at least two Program  
Committee members. Authors of accepted papers must guarantee that  
their papers will be registered and presented at the workshop.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Important Dates
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Paper submission: March 15, 2012
Acceptance notification: April 15, 2012
Final submission: May 1, 2012
Conference Dates: July 2-4, 2012

This call for papers and additional information about the workshop can  
be found at
http://lia.univ-avignon.fr/fileadmin/templates/confs/ICOST2012/workshops.html

On behalf of the organizing committee.
Best regards.

---------------------------------------------------
Ahmed NAIT-SIDI-MOH
Maître de Conférences
INSSET - Université de Picardie Jules Verne (UPJV)
Laboratoire des Technologies Innovantes (LTI)
48 rue Raspail
02100 Saint Quentin
Mail : [email-masked]
Tél : +33 (0)3 23 62 89 44 / +33 (0)6 84 55 06 28
Fax : +33 (0)3 23 62 89 35