Subject: [Mip4] COMSNETS 2013: Paper registration/submission deadline extended to September 21

From: Koushik Kar <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 15 Sep 2012 18:08:35 -0400

Please note that both the new paper registration and the full paper
submission deadline is *September 21, 2012*,  2pm EDT (11:30 pm IST).

------------------------------------------------------------------------

COMSNETS 2013

The 5th International Conference on Communication Systems and Networks:

Bangalore, India

7-10 January 2013

http://www.comsnets.org/

Technical Co-Sponsorship:

IEEE, IEEE COMSOC, ACM SIGMOBILE and ACM SIGCOMM

COMSNETS is a premier international conference dedicated to addressing

advances in networking, communications systems, and telecommunications

services. The goal of the conference is to create a world-class

gathering of researchers from academia and industry, practitioners,

business leaders, intellectual property experts, and venture

capitalists, providing a forum for discussing cutting-edge research,

and directions for new innovative business and technology.

The conference will include a highly selective technical program of

papers accepted from the open call, a small set of invited papers on

important and timely topics from well-known leaders in the field, and

poster sessions of work in progress. Focused workshops and panel

discussions will be held on emerging topics to allow for a lively

exchange of ideas. International business and government leaders will

be invited to share their perspectives, thus complementing the

technical program.

COMSNETS 2013 solicits paper submissions describing original research

work and practical experiences on topics including, but not limited

to, the following:

* Application of information theory to networks

* Broadband and cellular networks

* Cloud computing

* Cognitive radio and white-space networking

* Cooperative communication

* Cross-layer optimization of wireless systems

* Economics of networks and systems

* Energy-efficient communication and networking

* Enterprise, datacenter, and storage-area networks

* Internet architecture and protocols

* Internet science and emergent behavior

* Mobility and location management

* Network coding

* Network management and operations

* Network security and privacy

* Networked applications

* Online social networks

* Optical networks

* Overlay communications and content distribution

* Sensor and ad-hoc networks and cyber-physical designs

* Systems and networks for smarter energy and sustainability

* Traffic analysis and engineering

* Vehicular communications

* Video distribution

* Wireless communication theory, systems, and networks

For submission instructions please visit http://www.comsnets.org/

Important Dates:

Abstract/Paper Submission    :    21 September 2012 at 2 pm EDT (11:30 pm
IST).

Conference Dates    :     7-10 January 2013.

General Chairs :

David Kotz                        : Dartmouth College, USA.

Shivkumar Kalyanaraman : IBM Research, India.

Bhaskaran Raman            : IIT Bombay, India.

Technical Program Co-Chairs:

Prashant Shenoy        : University of Massachusetts, Amherst, USA.

Sergey Gorinsky         : Institute IMDEA Networks, Madrid, Spain.

Srikrishna Bhashyam : IIT Madras, India.

TPC members:

Vaneet Aggarwal, AT&T Labs Research, USA

Kevin Almeroth, UCSB, USA

Antonio Fernández Anta, Institute IMDEA Networks, Spain

Sebastien Ardon, NICTA, Australia

Mayutan Arumaithurai, NEC, Germany

Adrish Banerjee, IIT Kanpur, India

Nilanjan Banerjee, University of Arkansas, Fayetteville, USA

Srikrishna Bhashyam, IIT Madras, India (co-chair)

Manav Bhatnagar, IIT Delhi, India

Krishna Chintalapudi, Microsoft Research, India

A. Chockalingam, IISc, Bangalore, India

Onkar Dabeer, TIFR, Mumbai, India

Swades De, IIT Delhi, India

Umamaheswari Devi, IBM Research, India

Amogh Dhamdhere, CAIDA, USA

Radhakrishna Ganti, IIT Madras, India

Vijay Gopalakrishnan, AT&T Labs Research, USA

Sergey Gorinsky, Institute IMDEA Networks, Spain (co-chair)

Carmen Guerrero, Carlos III University of Madrid, Spain

Stratis Ioannidis, Technicolor, USA

David Irwin, University of Massachusetts Amherst, USA

Krishna Jagannathan, IIT Madras, India

Rahul Jain, USC, USA

Sharad Jaiswal, Alcatel-Lucent Bell Labs, India

Rittwik Jana, AT&T Labs Research, USA

Shiv Kalyanaraman, IBM Research, India

Arun Pachai Kannu, IIT Madras, India

S. Keshav, University of Waterloo, Canada

Ravi Kokku, IBM Research, India

Ramana Kompella, Purdue University, USA

Dejan Kostic, EPFL, Switzerland

Kiran Kuchi, IIT Hyderabad, India

Puru Kulkarni, IIT Bombay, India

Joy Kuri, IISc Bangalore, India

John Lui, Chinese University of Hong Kong, Hong Kong

Anirban Mahanti, NICTA, Australia

D. Manjunath, IIT Bombay, India

Neelesh Mehta, IISc Bangalore, India

Maitreya Natu, TCS Labs, India

Joerg Ott, Aalto University, Finland

Andrea Passarella, IIT-CNR, Italy

Sibi Raj B. Pillai, IIT Bombay, India

Dinesh Rajan, SMU Dallas, USA

A. L. Narasimha Reddy, Texas A&M, USA

Maxim Podlesny, University of Waterloo, Canada

Gaurav Raina, IIT Madras, India

K. K. Ramakrishnan, AT&T Labs Research, USA

Gabor Retvari, Budapest University of Technology and Economics, Hungary

Vinay Ribeiro, IIT Delhi, India

Catherine Rosenberg, University of Waterloo, Canada

Ashutosh Sabharwal, Rice University, USA

Sambit Sahu, IBM Research, USA

Deva Seetharam, IBM Research, India

Aaditeshwar Seth, IIT Delhi, India

Srinivas Shakkottai, Texas A&M, USA

Navin Sharma, University of Massachusetts Amherst, USA

Prashant Shenoy, University of Massachusetts Amherst, USA (co-chair)

Krishna Sivalingam, IIT Madras, India

Vijay Sivaraman, University of New South Wales, Australia

Vikram Srinivasan, Alcatel-Lucent Bell Labs, India

Vijay Subramanian, Northwestern University, USA

Joe Touch, USC/ISI, USA

Tuan Trinh, Budapest University of Technology and Economics, Hungary

Nalini Venkatasubramanian, University of California, Irvine, USA

Goeff Voelker, UCSD, USA

Joerg Widmer, Institute IMDEA Networks, Spain

Praveen Yalagandula, HP Labs, USA

Roger Zimmermann, National University of Singapore, Singapore