Subject: [Mip4] PM2HW2N 2013 CFP: IN CONJUNCTION WITH MSWIM

From: "Francisco J. Martinez" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 16 Jun 2013 22:45:00 +0200

Dear Colleagues,

We cordially invite you to send your papers for consideration to our
Workshop, which will be organized in conjunction with the MSWIM 2013
Conference in the beautiful city of Barcelona in Spain this November.

Many Regards.
Juan-Carlos Cano.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
- Our apologies if you receive multiple copies of this CFP -
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Call For Papers - PM2HW2N 2013
8th ACM* International Workshop on Performance Monitoring, Measurement, and
Evaluation of Heterogeneous Wireless and Wired Networks

http://paradise.site.uottawa.ca/PM2HW2N2013/

                  November 03 - 08, 2013
                    Barcelona, Spain

To be held in conjunction with:

The 16th ACM MSWiM 2013 - International Conference on Modeling, Analysis and
Simulation of Wireless and Mobile Systems

******** Submission Deadline: July 10, 2013  ********

Paper submission must be done electronically through EDAS at:
http://edas.info/N15277

*ACM Approval pending

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
SCOPE and OVERVIEW:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wireless networks, including WLAN, WiMax, wireless personal networks, ad
hoc,
sensor, along with pervasive networks, have witnessed their fastest growth
period over the last few years and have become increasingly complex.
Recently, research efforts have been directed towards measuring
real-world commercial and experimental networks; constructing models based
on
real-world data and using prototypes to evaluate solutions more
realistically
and comprehensively and to validate assumptions and conclusions that are
reached via simulation experiments.

Performance monitoring, measurement, and evaluation of heterogeneous wired
and wireless mobile networks pose a new set of unique challenges due to the
particular inherent properties of these systems and due to the
characteristics
of the wireless transmission medium.

The aim of this workshop is to bring together scientists, engineers, and
practitioners in order to share and exchange their experiences, discuss
challenges, and report state-of-the-art and in-progress research on all
aspects of performance measurements, monitoring, and evaluation of
heterogeneous wired and wireless mobile networks, including, wireless ad
hoc,
sensor, and ubiquitous networks.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
IMPORTANT DATES
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

- Submission Deadline: July 10, 2013

- Author Notification: July 25, 2013

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
ORGANIZING COMMITTEE:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

GENERAL CHAIR:

Juan-Carlos CANO - Technical University of Valencia - Spain

PROGRAM CO-CHAIRS:

Richard W. PAZZI - University of Ontario Institute of Technology - Canada

Abdelhamid Mammeri - DIVA Strategic Network, Canada

TPC MEMBERS:

http://paradise.site.uottawa.ca/PM2HW2N2013/commitees.html

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
INSTRUCTION FOR AUTHORS
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Authors are invited to submit manuscripts reporting original unpublished
research and recent developments in the topics related to the workshop.

The length of the papers should not exceed 8 single-spaced pages (2 extra
pages for a fee), formatted using the double column and ACM style. LaTex2e
and MS Word templates can be found at:

http://www.acm.org/sigs/pubs/proceed/template.html

All papers will be peer reviewed and the comments will be provided to
authors. Accepted papers will appear in the workshop proceedings, published
by ACM. At least one author of accepted papers is expected to attend the
workshop to present the paper(s).

Paper submission must be done electronically through EDAS at:
http://edas.info/N15277

-------------------------------------------------
Francisco J. Martinez
Computer Architecture
University of Zaragoza

http://docencia-eupt.unizar.es/paco/
http://init.unizar.es/
http://www.grc.upv.es/