Subject: [Mip4] Wireless Days 2013 --- Call for Participation

From: "Francisco J. Martinez" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2013 15:59:12 +0200

[Apologies if you receive multiple copies]

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                                 CALL FOR PARTICIPATION

                                       Wireless Days 2013
                      November 13-15, 2013, Valencia, Spain
                                 http://www.wirelessdays.org/

 Technically Co-sponsored by IFIP and IEEE Communications Society

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Wireless Days Conference is a major international conference which aims
to bring together researchers, engineers, students, technologists and
visionaries from academia, research centers and industry, to exchange,
discuss, and share their experiences, ideas and research results on both
the theoretical and practical aspects of wireless networking.

This year's Wireless Days features:

* 5 Keynote Addresses

- Chai Keong Toh, Tsing Hua Honor Chair Professor of EECS, Taiwan
- Lukas Kencl, Director of the R&D Centre for Mobile Applications at the
Czech Technical University
- Laura Marie Feeney, research staff at the Swedish Institute of Computes
Science in Kista
- David Gascon, Co-Founder and CTO, Libelium, Spain
- John Baekelmans, Senior Director and CTO for Cisco's S+CC

* 63 full paper presentations in 15 sessions. Topics include Ad Hoc and
Sensor Networks, Wireless Network Protocols and Applications, Vehicular and
Delay Tolerant Networks, Broadband Wireless, Wireless Models and
Simulations, as well as Wireless and Mobile Network Management.

* 49 posters presented in 5 plenary poster sessions.

Please see the technical program at
http://www.wirelessdays.org/programme/programme.html

All the above are included in the conference registration. Please see
the registration page at
http://www.wirelessdays.org/travel-registration/registration.html

For further details, please visit the Wireless Days web page
http://www.wirelessdays.org

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Francisco J. Martinez
Computer Architecture
University of Zaragoza

http://docencia-eupt.unizar.es/paco/
http://init.unizar.es/
http://www.grc.upv.es/