Subject: [Mip4] DEADLINE EXTENDED TO JULY 11 - IEEE ICPADS, TAIWAN, 2014

From: icpads icpads <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 3 Jul 2014 16:03:18 +0800

Apologize if you receive multiple copies from other sources.

*The deadline has been extended to July 11.*

Call for papers
The 20th IEEE International Conference on Parallel and Distributed Systems
Hsinchu, Taiwan, Dec. 16-19, 2014
http://www.icpads.org

Established in 1992, ICPADS has been a major international forum on
parallel and distributed systems research. The conference is celebrate its
20th anniversary, and will be held in Hsinchu, Taiwan, December 16 – 19,
2014, where the first ICPADS event was held. ICPADS 2014 aims to provide a
forum for international scientists, engineers and users to exchange and
share their experiences, new ideas, and latest research results on all
aspects of parallel and distributed systems. Contributions are solicited in
all areas of parallel and distributed systems research and applications.

Scope
Topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
- Parallel and Distributed Applications and Algorithms
- Cloud OS, Middleware, Toolkits, and Applications
- Data Intensive Computing and Data Centre Architecture
- Big Data Platforms
- Web-Based Computing and Service-Oriented Architecture
- Multi-core and Multithreaded Architectures
- Virtualization Techniques
- Resource Provision, Management, and Scheduling
- Security and Privacy
- Cluster and Grid Computing
- Power-Aware and Green Computing
- Internet of Things
- Peer-to-Peer Computing
- Wireless and Mobile Computing
- Ad Hoc and Sensor Networks
- Performance Modeling and Evaluation
- Communication and Networking Systems
- Dependable and Trustworthy Computing and Systems
- Real-Time and Multimedia Systems
- High Performance Computational Biology and Bioinformatics
- Cyber-Physical Systems
- Operating Systems Distributed and Parallel Systems
- Embedded systems

Submission Guidelines:
Submissions should include abstract, 5-10 keywords, and the e-mail address
of the corresponding author and be in PDF format. Each submission must not
exceed 8 pages in the IEEE 8.5" x 11" two-column format with 10-12 point
font, including tables and figures (IEEE CS format) . Each submission
should be regarded as an undertaking that, should the submission be
accepted, at least one of the authors must register the paper and attend
the conference to present the work in order that the accepted paper can be
put into digital library. The final version will be limited to 8 pages in
IEEE proceeding format for conference papers. Up to 2 extra pages may be
purchased.

Submission site (with EasyChair)
https://www.easychair.org/conferences/?conf=icpads14

Important Dates:
- On-line submission system open: April 10, 2014
- Deadline for paper submissions: July 11, 2014 (extended)
- Notification of paper acceptance: September 2, 2014
- Deadline for author registration: October 7, 2014
- Deadline of camera-ready version: October 11, 2014