Subject: [Mip4] ICDCN CALL FOR PAPERS - DEADLINE July 25, 2014

From: Pushpendra Singh <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 3 Jul 2014 06:37:56 +0530

[We apologize if you receive multiple copies of this CFP.]

CALL FOR PAPERS - DEADLINE July 25, 2014

16th International Conference on Distributed Computing and Networking
BITS Pilani, K K Birla Goa Campus
Goa, India, January 4-7, 2015
http://www.icdcn.org/

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
ICDCN is a premier international conference dedicated to addressing
advances in Distributed Computing and Communication Networks,
which over the years, has become a leading forum for disseminating the
latest research results in these fields. ICDCN 2015 will be
hosted by BITS Pilani K K Birla Goa Campus. ICDCN 2015 will be organized in
two tracks: Distributed Computing and Networking, and
 will comprise a highly selective technical program consisting of refereed
concise papers, panel discussions as well as focused
workshops on emerging topics. Papers describing original research work and
practical experiences/experimental results are solicited
on topics including, but notlimited to:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
I. Distributed Computing Track

Distributed  algorithms & concurrent data structures: design, analysis, and
complexity

Distributed  operating systems

Distributed  database systems

Embedded  distributed systems

Experiments and  performance evaluation of distributed systems

Fault-tolerance,  reliability, and availability

Multiprocessor  & multi-core architectures & algorithms

Self-organization,  self-stabilization, & autonomic computing

High performance  computing, grid computing, & cloud computing

Security,  cryptography, & game theory in distributed systems

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
II. Networking Track

Integration ofheterogeneous wireless & wired networks

Internetworkingprotocols & Internet applications

Mobile andpervasive computing, context-aware distributed systems

Next generation & converged network architectures

Overlay & peer-to-peer networks and services

Home Networking& Services

Resource management & quality of service

Network security & privacy

Energy-EfficientNetworking & Smart Grids

Sensor, PAN & ad-hoc networks

Traffic engineering, pricing, network management

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Submission Instructions:

Papers must be unpublished and must not be submitted for publication
elsewhere. All papers will be reviewed by Technical Program Committee
members
and other experts active in the field to ensure high quality and relevance
to the conference. Papers should be written in English and should not
exceed 17 pages (double-spaced) in 10 point Times Roman font, inclusive of
any cover sheet. No paper templates are provided in this phase. You may
use your own template. Authors are encouraged to submit papers in Adobe
Acrobat pdf electronic format only. Each submission must be accompanied by
a paper title, a short abstract, a complete list of authors and their
affiliations, a contact person for correspondence with email and postal
address,
and a list of at least one or more relevant topics selected from the
conference topics listed in the CFP. Conference attendance by at least one
author
of an accepted paper is mandatory. Questions from authors may be directed
to the General Chairs/Vice-chair or the PC co-chairs

Important Dates

Submission Deadline: July 25th 2014

Notification: September 26th 2014

Camera-Ready: October 15th 2014

Details: www.icdcn.org

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
GENERAL CHAIRS

Sajal K. Das, Missouri University of Science and Technology, USA, (Co-chair)
Dilip Krishnaswamy, IBM Research, Bangalore, India, (Co-chair)
Santonu Sarkar, Infosys, Bangalore, India, (Vice-chair)

PC CHAIRS

Distributed Computing TrackAmos Korman, CNRS and University of Paris
Diderot, France, (Co-chair)
Srikanth Sastry, Google, New York, USA, (Co-chair)
Networking TrackMohan Kumar, Rochester Institute of Technology, USA,
(Co-chair)
Marius Portmann, University of Queensland, Australia, (Co-chair)

 ORGANIZING COMMITTEE

Bharat Deshpande, BITS-Goa campus, India, (Chair)

PUBLICITY CHAIRS

Doina Bein, Pennsylvania State University
Stéphane Devismes, University of Grenoble
Prashant Nair, Amrita University, India
Nirmalya Roy, University of Maryland, Baltimore County
Pushpendra Singh, IIIT Delhi,

STUDENT SYMPOSIUM CHAIRS (FORMERLY PHD FORUM)

Kishore Kothapalli, IIIT Hyderabad, India
Sathya Peri, IIT Patna, India

STEERING COMMITTEE

Sajal K. Das, Missouri University of Science and Technology, USA, (Co-chair)
Vijay Garg, University of Texas at Austin, USA
Sukumar Ghosh, University of Iowa, USA, (Co-Chair)
Dilip Krishnaswamy, IBM Research, Bangalore, India
Sanjoy Paul, Accenture, India
David Peleg, Weizmann Institute of Science, Israel
Michel Raynal, IRISA, France