Subject: [Mip4] [CFW] Call for Workshop proposals from the ecars conference

From: "Francisco J. Martinez" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Jun 2015 16:36:29 +0200

[Apologies if you receive multiple copies]

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                            CALL FOR WORKSHOPS PROPOSALS

 EAI International Conference on E-mobility and Emerging Vehicular
Technology

                    13 October, 2015
                                          Bratislava, Slovakia

                                 http://ecarsconference.org/2015/

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The ecars conference organizing committee invites Workshops proposals.
Proposals are welcomed from members of the research, development and
practitioner communities. Workshops provide a forum for people to discuss a
specific topic from the fields of E-mobility and Emerging Vehicular
Technologies and their related areas.

Workshops are smaller scale technical events limited to a specialized topic
area within the general scope   of   the   main   conference.   Workshops
are   commonly   organized   to   explore   emerging technologies or
demonstrative innovative solutions to novel technological challenges. In
particular, Workshops aim at examining an area in a less formal, more open
environment for the free exchange of views, and possibly in a more focused
way than in the main tracks of the conference itself.

Important Dates
===============

- Workshop Proposal Due:    July 5, 2015
- Acceptance Notification:  July 15, 2015

Proposal Format
===============
- Title of the Workshop
- Duration (half/full day)
- Workshop Chairs
- Workshop Website: tentative address, or old address (if applicable)
- Draft Call for papers of the workshop
- Tentative list of TPC members

Workshops Chair
===============
Dr. Francisco J. Martinez, University of Zaragoza, Spain
email: [email-masked]

-------------------------------------------------
Francisco J. Martinez
Computer Architecture
University of Zaragoza

http://init.unizar.es/paco/
http://init.unizar.es/
http://www.grc.upv.es/