Subject: [Mip4] [CFP] EWSN 2016: International Conference on Embedded Wireless Systems and Networks

From: "Xiaofan (Fred) Jiang" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 Jun 2015 02:33:47 +0800

First Call for Papers

International Conference on Embedded Wireless Systems and Networks (EWSN)

                    Featured Topic: Dependability

                 February 15-17, 2016 in Graz, Austria

                     www.iti.tugraz.at/EWSN2016

The International Conference on Embedded Wireless Systems and Networks
(EWSN) is a highly selective single-track international conference
focussing on premier research results at the intersection of embedded
systems and wireless networking - an area of highest relevance for
visionary technologies such as the Internet of Things or
Cyber-Physical Systems and application domains such as Smart
Production, Smart Cities, or Connected Cars.

The featured topic of the 2016 edition of EWSN is "Dependability" and
we specifically welcome contributions that aim at making networked
embedded systems more reliable, predictable, safe, and secure in order
to enable critical applications that require guaranteed performance.

EWSN 2016 will also host a competition on dependability as well as
workshops in emerging areas, one of these workshops will focus on
novel embedded communication paradigms.

The conference has applied for sponsorship and publication of the
proceedings by a major society, details will be announced in due time
after the application has been accepted.

EWSN has been established in 2004 as the European Conference on
Wireless Sensor Networks and has been held since then in European
cities. For the 2016 edition, the scope still includes Wireless Sensor
Networks, but has been broadened to all topics at the intersection of
embedded systems and wireless networks.

TENTATIVE DATES:

Full Paper Submission: September 21, 2015
Demo / Poster Submission: December 4, 2015
Competition Submission: September 26, 2015
Workshop Submission: October 12, 2015
Conference: February 15-17, 2016

ORGANIZERS:

General Chair:
Kay Roemer, TU Graz

Program Chairs:
Koen Langendoen, TU Delft
Thiemo Voigt, Uppsala University and SICS