Subject: [Mip4] IEEE CCNC 2016: extended deadline for Workshop proposals

From: Carlos Tavares Calafate <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 04 Jun 2015 17:30:22 +0200

IEEE Consumer Communications & Networking Conference (CCNC 2016)
9-12 January 2016 // Las Vegas, NV, USA // http://www.ieee-ccnc.org
Held in conjunction with 2016 International CES

Call for Submissions
http://ccnc2016.ieee-ccnc.org/call-for-submissions

IEEE Consumer Communications and Networking Conference (CCNC), sponsored 
by the IEEE Communications Society, is a major annual international 
conference. Taking advantage of its co-location with the International 
CES (the world's largest tradeshow on consumer technology), CCNC is 
organized with the objective of bringing together researchers, 
developers, and practitioners from academia and industry working in all 
areas of consumer technologies.

Workshop Proposals: Due June 14, 2015 (EXTENDED)
http://ccnc2016.ieee-ccnc.org/call-for-submissions/call-for-workshop-papers

Proposals are welcomed from members of the research, development and 
practitioner communities. Workshops provide a forum for people to 
discuss areas of special interest pertinent to consumer communications 
and networking with like-minded researchers and practitioners. Workshops 
aim at examining an area in a less formal, more open environment for the 
free exchange of views, and possibly in a more focused way than in the 
main track of the conference itself.

Technical Papers: Due June 28, 2015
http://ccnc2016.ieee-ccnc.org/call-for-submissions/call-for-technical-papers

Submissions are welcomed in the following areas in consumer 
communications networking.
-Social, P2P and Multimedia Networking, Services and Applications
-Cloud Services and Networking
-Networking and Applications in Computer Games
-Wireless Communications
-Wireless Networking and Mobility
-Emerging Consumer Communications and Networking
-Sensing, Smart Spaces and IoT
-Security, Privacy and Content Protection
-Mobile and Wearable Devices, Services and Applications
-Consumer Communications and Networking Standards
-Vehicular Communications and Applications in Water, Land, and Sky
-QoE and Human Centered Communications and Application

Please visit http://www.ieee-ccnc.org for more information on Research 
Papers, Industry Papers, Tutorials, Special Sessions, Keynotes, Plenary 
Lectures, Panels, Demonstrations, Workshops, Paper Submission Guidelines 
and Author Requirements.