Subject: [Mip4] Benoit Claise's No Objection on draft-ietf-mip4-multiple-tunnel-support-12: (with COMMENT)

From: "Benoit Claise" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 09 Jun 2015 15:16:07 -0700

Benoit Claise has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-mip4-multiple-tunnel-support-12: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mip4-multiple-tunnel-support/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

As mentioned by Jürgen Schönwälder in his OPS-DIR review:
I see no problem with publishing this I-D as Experimental RFCs hence
give it a 'Ready'. That said, it would have been nice if the document
would indicate whether the extension impacts any of the MIB modules,
namely the MIP-MIB [RFC2006] and the MOBILEIPV6-MIB [RFC4295]. It
could be that the MIB tables simply work for multiple registrations
over multiple interfaces. Anyway, since this I-D is submitted for
publication as Experimental, I do not consider this necessary to
address at this point in time (just nice to have).