Subject: Re: [Mip6] Draft Agenda for WG meeting at IETF58 in relation to 3G

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 4 Nov 2003 10:09:36 +0000

Thanks for the clarification. Attached below is the pointer to an ID that
describes the scenarios where the deployment of Mobile IPv6 in a 3GPP standard
compliant network may become a problem.  Comments  are welcome.

http://gk.umtstrial.co.uk/~chen/draft-chen-mip6-gprs-00.txt

Xiaobao Chen

From: Vijay Devarapalli <[email-masked]> on 27/10/2003 16:29

To:   Xiaobao CHEN/EN/HTLUK@HTLUK
cc:   [email-masked]
      [email-masked]
      Martin HARRIS/EN/HTLUK@HTLUK
      Nick SAMPSON/EN/HTLUK@HTLUK
      Sulina CONNAL/LE/HTLUK@HTLUK

Subject:  Re: [Mip6] Draft Agenda for WG meeting at IETF58 in relation to 3G

[email-masked] wrote:
> Vijay and all,
>
> It is stated in the charter that "The primary goal of the MIP6 working group
> will be to enhance base
> IPv6 mobility by continuing work on developments that are required for
> wide-scale deployments." I assume that the  "the developments that are
required
> for wide-scale deployments"  include   the issues of deploying Mobile IPv6 in
> 3G.

yes, ofcourse. but I didnt get what you are trying to say.
do you see issues in deploying Mobile IPv6 in 3G (pp/pp2)?
if so, please bring them up either on the mailing list or
in the WG meeting. IMO, fixing those issues is high priority.

Vijay

_______________________________________________
Mip6 mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mip6

*******************************************************************************
Important.
Confidentiality: This communication is intended for the above-named person and
may be confidential and/or legally privileged. Any opinions expressed in this
communication are not necessarily those of the company. If it has come to you
in error you must take no action based on it, nor must you copy or show it to
anyone; please delete/destroy and inform the sender immediately.

Monitoring/Viruses
Orange may monitor all incoming and outgoing emails in line with current
legislation.  Although we have taken steps to ensure that this email and
attachments are free from any virus, we advise that in keeping with good
computing practice the recipient should ensure they are actually virus free.

Orange PCS Limited is a subsidiary of Orange SA and is registered in England No
2178917, with its address at St James Court, Great Park Road, Almondsbury Park,
Bradley Stoke, Bristol BS32 4QJ.
*******************************************************************************

_______________________________________________
Mip6 mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mip6