Subject: [Mip6] [CFP] ITC specialist seminar : Announcement and CFP

From: "Nik Van den Wijngaert" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2003 13:42:28 +0100

Announcement and Call for Papers 
                  
      ITC Specialist Seminar on Performance Evaluation of Wireless
                            and Mobile Systems  
 
                     August 31 - September 02, 2004
                         University of Antwerp
                          Antwerp - Belgium

                     http://www.itcss16.ua.ac.be
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
 
This ITC Specialist Seminar on Performance Evaluation of Wireless and 
Mobile Systems is the 16th event in the series of ITC Specialist 
Seminars that started in 1977, aiming at a specific topic of current 
or future interest. 

The 16th ITC Specialist Seminar will take place between August 31 and 
September 02, 2004 in Antwerp, Belgium.

The technical program committee is soliciting papers describing 
original, previously unpublished, completed research, not currently 
under review by another conference or journal, addressing 
state-of-the-art research and development in all areas of computer 
networking and data communications. 
Topics of interest include, but are not limited to, the following:
-	Mobility management for wireless internet
-	QoS protocols for wireless internet
-	Sensor network planning and performance aspects
-	Wireless LANs
-	Routing protocols for Ad Hoc networks
-	Performance issues in Ad Hoc networks
-	Medium access control techniques and their performance
-	Traffic characterization and measurements in mobile networks
-	Resource allocation in mobile and wireless networks 

PAPERS SUBMISSION
Papers must be submitted electronically (according to the instructions 
in http://www.itcss16.ua.ac.be ) and their maximum size should be 20 
double-spaced pages (using times 12pt as a reference). The cover page 
must contain an abstract of about 150 words, 3-5 keywords, name and 
affiliation of author(s), as well as the corresponding author's e-mail,
telephone number, fax number and postal address.

PAPERS PUBLICATION
All submissions will be reviewed by the program committee. Accepted 
papers will appear in the conference proceedings. The copyright remains 
with the authors.

IMPORTANT DATES
Full papers due: February 15, 2004 
Notification: April 30, 2004 
Camera Ready due: June 30, 2004 

CONFERENCE WEBSITE
For more information check the conference website, at
http://www.itcss16.ua.ac.be

_______________________________________________
Mip6 mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mip6