Subject: [Mip6] HELLO

From: "Mrs. JEWEL TAYLOR" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2003 23:57:44 -0800

I Beg You In .

With all sincerity and humility i am Jewel Taylor,the wife of the 
deposed President of Liberia, Fomer African colony of the United 
states Of America.
I write you this proposal based on the fact that i need your aid 
to relocate to a safe haven my husbands personal funds and 
effects namely 2kg weight of Diamond stones and 14 gold bars with 
$2.4 Million USD,all deposited in a safety deposit box in a 
financial institution which will be later disclosed to you upon 
your offer of acceptance.

The lives of myself and my children are at risk ever since my 
husband engaged himself in this rebel of a thing in my country 
which later saw him as the president of my country.

We have currently been offered political assylum in the Federal 
Republic Of Nigeria by its Presiden,Olusegun Obasanjo,which will 
confine us to its shores for the rest of my lives.
I have been guranted safety by the United staes Government and 
that of the Nigerian Government by a meeting held with both 
Presidents,President George Bush Of the united States and that of 
the Nigerian President on the 10th of July 2003 at the just 
concluded Leon Sullivan Summit Held In Nigeria..
What you may hear of my husband should you decide to verify may 
not be of a good report but he has learnt his lesson the hard way 
and what i do now i do for the sake of my two daughters and son 
whom i pray to God in order not for them to suffer for the sins 
of their Father.

I am prepared and willing to consider your price for aiding me in 
this matter and will welcome your conditions to the best of my 
abilities.
Upon my arrival in Nigeria i will provide you with a phone line 
in which i can be reached as it is not possible for me to make 
long distance calls from my place of confinement except i do it a 
few blocks away if the necessary need arises.

View this site to see a picture of me:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/2963086.stm

I look forward to your prompt response.

Yours Sincerly,

Jewel Taylor.

_______________________________________________
Mip6 mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mip6