Subject: [Mip6] a few typos in draft-ietf-mobileip-ipv6-24.txt

From: "Jee J.Z." <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Nov 2003 23:27:09 -0000

Dear authors:

There are just a few tiny typos draft-ietf-mobileip-ipv6-24.txt (quoted as
follows):

1. Section 11.6.1 first paragraph
    "...It may even be completed without any messages at all, if the mobile
node has a recent home keygen token (and and) has previously visited the
same care-of address so that it also has a recent care-of keygen token...."

2. Section 11.7.3 eleventh paragraph
    "...The treatment of a Binding Refresh Advice mobility option within the
Binding Acknowledgement depends on (the where) the acknowledgement came
from...."

3. Section 15.1 eighth paragraph
    "...Note that an attacker who is able to forge tunnel packets would
typically (be able forge) also packets that appear to come directly from the
mobile node...."

4. Section 15.8 second paragraph
    "...It (may only used) when a binding has already been established with
the participation of the node at the home address, as described in Section
5.5 and Section 6.3...."

Actually nonsignificant at all. Cheers.

Regards,
Jee

_______________________________________________
Mip6 mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mip6

---

From: Jari Arkko <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 Nov 2003 01:53:22 +0200

> the participation of the node at the home address, as described in Section

Thanks. THese will be taken care of during AUTH48, whenever that comes...

--Jari