Subject: [Mip6] I-D ACTION:draft-mkhalil-mipv6-alloc-00.txt

From: "Akhtar, Haseeb" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2003 15:56:47 -0800

Hello all,

For some reasons, the draft announcement did not make it to the list.

Regards,

Haseeb

------------------------------------------------------------------
Title:    Secure and Dynamic Allocation of Home Address for MIPv6
Abstract: Static configuration of the MN's (Mobile Node) home address 
          is a very cumbersome task and a provisioning nightmare for 
          the Service Providers. With millions of subscribers, a 
          typical Service Provider stands to incur considerable 
          expenses in order to manually configure all of its MN's 
          home address. 

          The ability to dynamically and securely allocate MN's 
          home address, therefore, can immensely aid in providing 
          a cost-effective and efficient device management 
          alternative to the Service Providers. 

          This draft provides a simple method for dynamically 
          allocating MN's home address in a secure manner.

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-mkhalil-mipv6-alloc-00.txt

_______________________________________________
Mip6 mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mip6