Subject: [Mip6] FW: [rohc] Actions against mailing list spam

From: "Barany, Pete" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 2 Dec 2003 07:20:05 -0800

Hi,

About two years ago the IETF ROHC WG (see forwarded e-mail below) and
several other IETF WGs (e.g., IETF AVT WG) had major problems with spam
(quantity and 'quality'). It appears that the IETF MIP6 WG is suffering
from this same problem. Both the ROHC and AVT WGs took appropriate
action to eliminate the problem. Would it be possible to do the same for
the MIP6 WG? Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Pete
=======================================================================

-----Original Message-----
From: Lars-Erik Jonsson (EPL) [mailto:[email-masked]]

Sent: Monday, January 21, 2002 2:58 AM
To: [email-masked]'
Subject: [rohc] Actions against mailing list spam

The ROHC mailing list has had major problems with spam, and the amount
of irrelevant postings is not decreasing. As for other IETF mailing
lists, we are therefore considering changing the list configuration so
that posts are only automatically accepted from those subscribed to the
list.

Let us know your opinions on this.

/L-E & Carsten

---
Mailing list for Robust Header Compression WG
Archive: http://www.cdt.luth.se/rohc/

_______________________________________________
Mip6 mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mip6