Subject: Uvf i was simply astounded

From: "ted crook" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 10 Jul 2004 11:03:05 +1100

tracked  appealingly richart	 

Enjoy deep discount meds here. 

V-ico:din: Simple, Secure and Discreet

Make it easy for you to order meds.  (you may exclude youself with the same
l i n k)

G  http://mh.info.inhaust.com/abc/05/

A long time ago, there was a huge apple tree. A little boy loved to come
and lay around it everyday. He climbed to the tree top, ate the apples, took
a nap under the shadow... He loved the tree and the tree loved to play with
him. Time went by... the little boy had grown up and he no longer played
around the tree everyday. One day, the boy came back to the tree and he
looked sad. "Come and play with me," the tree asked the boy. "I am no longer
a kid, I don't play around trees anymore." The boy replied,"I want toys. I
need money to buy them." "Sorry, but I don't have money...but you can pick
all my apples and sell them. So, you will have money." The boy was so
excited. He grabbed all the apples on the tree and left happily. The boy
never came back after he picked the apples. The tree was sad. 
Flight to Los Angeles but uh-oh,the ticket reads GATWICKDALLAS-LOS
ANGELES,I now compute that a direct ten-hour flight from Heathrow has been
converted into an eighteen-hour arse-paralyser.
improcedencia0hosteri`a79concertina,gargantero caridad.