Subject: [Mip6] New I-D: Goals for AAA-HA interface

From: Giaretta Gerardo <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2004 13:49:27 +0200

Hi all,

we have submitted a new I-D regarding the interaction between MIPv6 and
the AAA infrastructure. 
The I-D can be found at:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-giaretta-mip6-aaa-ha-goals-00.
txt. 
The document describes various scenarios where an interface between the
Home Agent and the AAA infrastructure of the Mobility Service Provider
(MSP) is required. Furthermore, a list of design goals for this
interface is provided.

Comments are welcome.

--Gerardo

Gruppo Telecom Italia - Direzione e coordinamento di Telecom Italia S.p.A.

====================================================================
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
This message and its attachments are addressed solely to the persons
above and may contain confidential information. If you have received
the message in error, be informed that any use of the content hereof
is prohibited. Please return it immediately to the sender and delete
the message. Should you have any questions, please send an e_mail to 
[email-masked]. Thank you
====================================================================

_______________________________________________
Mip6 mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mip6