Subject: [Mip6] ACC 2005 - NEW SUBMISSION DEADLINE!

From: "Franca Delmastro" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2004 18:46:30 +0100

***************************************************
  ************* NEW SUBMISSION DEADLINE!************* 
  ***************************************************

  We apologize in advance if you receive multiple copies of this CFP. 
  ---------------------------------------------------------------------- 

  Call for Papers 

  ACC 2005 

  1st IEEE WoWMoM Workshop on 
  Autonomic Communications and Computing 

  June 13, 2005 - Taormina, Italy 
  in conjunction with IEEE WoWMoM 2005 

   http://www.autonomic-communication.org/acc/index.html 

  Sponsored by IEEE WoWMoM 

  Ubiquitous and self-organized Internet, ad hoc networks, wireless sensor 
  networks are expected to be some of the basic building blocks of 
  pervasive computing 
  environments. However, the promise of pervasive computing environments 
  will not be realized unless these systems can effectively "disappear". 
  In order to do that they need to become autonomous by managing their own 
  evolution and configuration changes without explicit user or 
  administrator action. 

  The goal of this workshop is to provide a forum to exchange ideas, 
  discuss solutions, and share experiences among researchers, 
  professionals, and application developers both from industry and 
  academia. Original papers addressing both theoretical and practical 
  aspects of autonomic communications and computing are solicited. Papers 
  describing prototype implementations and deployment are particularly 
  welcome. Topics of interest include but are not limited to: 

  -    Architecture and models for autonomic communication and computing 
  systems 
  -    Tools and techniques for designing, analyzing and building 
  autonomic systems and networks 
  -    Adaptive security for self protection of systems and networks 
  -    Economic, biological and social models used for autonomic 
  communications 
  -    Novel management techniques for  autonomic communication and 
  computing systems 
  -    Sensing, monitoring and measurements for self-managing systems and 
  networks 
  -    Languages, development and securely programmable environments for 
  autonomic communications systems 
  -    Advanced technologies for enabling autonomic communication and 
  computing systems 
  -    Autonomic communication and computing testbeds and measurements 

  SUBMISSION INSTRUCTIONS 

  Papers should contain original material and not be previously published, 
  or currently submitted for consideration elsewhere. Manuscripts must be 
  limited to 5 pages in IEEE 8.5x11 conference format, and formatted in 
  strict accordance with the IEEE Computer Society author guidelines. All 
  submissions will be handled electronically. Authors should prepare a PDF 
  file and submit it to [email-masked]. Accepted 
  papers will be published by the IEEE Computer Society Press in the 
  combined WoWMoM 2005 workshop proceedings. 
  IMPORTANT DATES: 

  Papers due   -------------------------- Jan. 3,  2005 
  Notification of acceptance ------------ Feb. 7,  2005 
  Camera-ready papers due --------------- Feb. 28, 2005 

  TECHNICAL PROGRAM COMMITTEE

  N. Anerousis, IBM T.J. Watson Research Center, USA 
  O. Babaoglu, University of Bologna, Italy 
  L. Chapin, ACM, USA 
  M. Conti, IIT-CNR, Italy 
  S. Crosby, Intel Research, USA 
  C. Diot, INTEL, UK 
  J. Dowling, Trinity College Dublin, Ireland 
  S. Fdida, UPMC, France 
  L. Gambardella, IDSIA, Switzerland 
  W.-D. Grover, TRLabs and University of Alberta, Canada 
  P. Gunningberg, Upsala University, Sweden 
  H.-G. Hegering, Munich University, Germany 
  D. Hutchison, ULanc, UK 
  D. Lewis, Trinity College, Dublin 
  A. Sahai, HP Labs, USA 
  J. Schönwälder, University Bremen, Germany 
  A. Seneviratne, UNSW, Australia 
  F. Sestini, FET, CEC 
  I. Stavrakakis, UOA, Greece 
  J. Strassner, MDAPCE, USA 
  C. Tschudin, University of Basel, Switzerland 
  J. Vicente, ISTG Research, Intel, USA 
  L. Wolf, U. Braunschweig, Germany  
  L. T. Yang, St. Francis Xavier University, Canada

  For more information, please contact the workshop co-organizer 
  Silvia Giordano ([email-masked]), or consult the workshop 
  webpage. 

  ************************************************************
  Franca Delmastro
  Pervasive Computing & Networking Lab. (PerLab)

  IIT- National Research Council
  via G. Moruzzi,1
  56124 Pisa, Italy
  phone: +39 050 3152407 (direct)
  ********************************************************

_______________________________________________
Mip6 mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mip6