Subject: [Mip6] IETF62: Timeslot requests on mip6 agenda

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2005 04:08:53 -0600

Hello,

If you need a timeslot for presenting at the MIP6 WG meeting
in Minneapolis (IETF62), please send the same to the chairs.
Note that WG items have priority.
It is essential that you have an I-D that has been submitted 
in order to get a slot on the agenda.
Please state why this I-D is relevant to the MIP6 WG in the
request along with the duration of time needed.

-Basavaraj

_______________________________________________
Mip6 mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mip6

---

From: Wassim Haddad <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2005 14:31:42 -0500

Hi Raj,

I would like to ask please for a slot to present 
draft-haddad-mip6-cga-omipv6-03
(Optimizing Mobile IPv6 with CGAs, OMIPv6-CGA).

IMHO, this draft is relevant to the mip6 WG because it presents an 
efficient
optimization to the RO mode.

Slot Duration: 10 minutes.

Regards,
Wassim H.