Subject: [MIP6] DHCP Option for Home Agent Discovery in MIPv6

From: Heejin Jang <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2005 10:56:18 +0900

Hello all,
 
We posted an I-D that describes HA discovery with the help of DHCP6.
We would appreciate to hear your comments.

-------------------------------------------------------------------- 
Document title : DHCP Option for Home Agent Discovery in MIPv6
Authors : HeeJin Jang, Alper Yegin, JinHyeock Choi
Filename : draft-jang-dhc-haopt-01.txt
Date : 2005-2-20
Pages : 12

Abstract : This draft defines a DHCP-based scheme to enable 
   dynamic discovery of Mobile IPv6 home agent address and home 
   subnet. New DHCP options are defined to carry the information 
   from a DHCP server to the DHCP client running on the mobile node.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://yegin.org/IETF/draft-jang-dhc-haopt-01.txt 
-------------------------------------------------------------------

Best regards
- Heejin Jang

_______________________________________________
Mip6 mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mip6