Subject: [Mip6] Bootstrapping Solution Design Team

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2005 12:52:38 -0600

Hello,

A design team to work on a solution to the bootstrap problem
(draft-ietf-mip6-bootstrap-ps-01) has been formed. The design team
consists of: Gerardo Giaretta[Editor], Alpesh Patel, Yoshihiro Ohba,
James Kempf, Vijay Devarapalli and Alper Yegin.

There have been several solution I-Ds to address the bootstrapping
problem to this date. The DT will consider these I-Ds in the course of
the overall solution proposal. The DT solution I-D will eventually
require WG consensus in order for it to be accepted as a WG document. 

A mailing list for the DT discussions has been setup (thanks to
Gerardo). 
http://vesuvio.ipv6.cselt.it/mailman/listinfo/mip6-boot-sol

If you absolutelty want to be on this ML, please contact Gerardo
Giaretta (Gerardo dot Giaretta at tilab dot com).
The archives of the DT discussions will be made available when it
terminates. 

-Chairs

_______________________________________________
Mip6 mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mip6

---

From: "Junghoon Jee" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2005 00:12:32 +0900

Hello Basavaraj,
I would like to join to the bootstrapping design team if possible.
From the last IETF, i have been expressing my willingness to 
join to the bootstrapping DT.

Thank you in advance.

Junghoon Jee

----- Original Message ----- 
From: <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Sent: Saturday, February 26, 2005 3:52 AM
Subject: [Mip6] Bootstrapping Solution Design Team

Hello,

-Chairs