Subject: [Mip6] Performance 2005: Call for Posters

From: Sara Alouf <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2005 18:30:16 +0200

PERFORMANCE 2005 
                 IFIP WG 7.3 International Symposium on 
   Computer Performance, Modeling, Measurements and Evaluation
                    Oct. 3-7, Juan-les-Pins, France
           http://www-sop.inria.fr/maestro/performance2005/

                         CALL FOR POSTERS
  
The PERFORMANCE 2005 conference solicits posters on recent or ongoing
research in the areas of:
    * Performance-oriented design and evaluation of: communication
networks, mobile and wireless systems, Internet servers and E-commerce
systems, Web services, Web architectures, peer-to-peer systems, grid
computing, computer architectures, database systems, operating systems,
software systems, distributed systems, multimedia systems, file and I/O
systems, memory systems, real-time systems, and fault-tolerant systems.
    * Techniques and algorithms: analytic modeling, performance
optimization, queueing analysis, stochastic scheduling, model
verification and validation, power analysis, hybrid models, experimental
design, system or network measurement and monitoring, workload
characterization, simulation, and statistical analysis.

The poster session is intended to present and discuss innovative
research work in an informal setting. The submission by students is
especially encouraged.

SUBMISSION GUIDELINES

A poster submission consists of an extended abstract of up to 2 pages
(double column, 9-point or larger fonts) including the names and
affiliations of the authors. Poster submissions must be sent by email to
posters.perf2005(at)sophia.inria.fr as Postscript or Adobe PDF files.
Posters will be selected by the Poster Committee. The extended abstracts
of accepted posters will be published in a special issue of the
Performance Evaluation Review. Any question must be directed to the
Poster Committee Chair at posters.perf2005(at)sophia.inria.fr

IMPORTANT DATES

Submission due: July 7, 2005
Notification to authors: July 22, 2005
Camera ready extended abstract due: August 19, 2005

POSTER COMMITTEE

Thomas Bonald, France Telecom (chair)
Sem Borst, Bell Labs and CWI 
Alain Jean-Marie, U. Montpellier and INRIA
(other members to be announced)

--

Sara Alouf
Publicity Chair of Performance 2005

_______________________________________________
Mip6 mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mip6