Subject: [Mip6] BOF on Network-based Localized Mobility Management at IETF 63

From: "James Kempf" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2005 10:06:27 -0700

Phil Roberts and I are organizing a BOF on network based localized mobility
management (netlmm) for IETF 63. The idea is to provide support in the local
access network for mobility management so that a mobile node doesn't have to
change its IP address so frequently. The BOF description is at:

    http://www.geocities.com/kempf42/netlmm-bof.txt

There's a mailing list:

[email-masked]
https://vesuvio.ipv6.cselt.it/mailman/listinfo/netlmm, to subscribe

Currently, the list is being used by co-authors of the problem statement and
requirements drafts, but please subscribe and join in discussion if you
would like. Please don't respond to this message, since any discussion on
the proposed BOF should be on the BOF list.

The problem statement draft is available from the Internet Drafts
repository:

https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/idindex.cgi?command=id_detail&id=13248

The requirements draft is about complete and will be posted to the Internet
Drafts repository by the end of the week. I'll send email to the list about
it when its posted.

Phil and I are working on a proposed WG charter, we'll post the charter to
the list when its complete.

            jak

_______________________________________________
Mip6 mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mip6