Subject: [Mip6] Soliciting agenda items for MIP6 WG meeting at IETF63

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2005 10:53:44 -0500

We have requested a 2.5 hour meeting slot for the MIP6 WG at IETF63.

If you need a time-slot at the MIP6 WG meeting to discuss your I-D,
please send a request to the chairs with the following details:

1. Title and I-D details
2. Amount of time needed
3. How does this I-D fit in the scope of the MIP6 charter? 

Please try and ensure that there is some discussion on the WG ML in
order to ensure productive use of the time at the meeting.

-Chairs

_______________________________________________
Mip6 mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mip6

---

From: Francis Dupont <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2005 13:45:53 +0200

In your previous mail you wrote:

   
   1. Title and I-D details
   2. Amount of time needed
   
=> I'd like to discuss about a last call for draft-ietf-mip6-cn-ipsec-01.txt
(I posted a new version with no modification yesterday) but this should
be in general actions about WG items (so no specific time needed).

draft-dupont-mipv6-rrcookie-01.txt can be considered as a companion
document but if there is no real world need for this kind of mechanism
(and IMHO it is the case) a publication as an experimental protocol
should be enough. So the questions are:
 - is my hypothesis true?
 - what action is needed?
This can be done in the list...

I participated to other I-Ds but not as the main author, so I (only :-)
support the co-authors if they request something.

Regards

[email-masked]