Subject: [Mip6] I-D Submission deadlines for IETF63

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2005 14:44:16 -0500

There are two (2) Internet-Draft cutoff dates for the 63rd 
IETF Meeting in Paris, France:

July 11th: Cutoff Date for Initial (i.e., version -00) Internet-Draft
Submissions
==========

All initial Internet-Drafts (version -00) must be submitted by Monday, 
July 11th at 9:00 AM ET. As always, all initial submissions with a 
filename beginning with "draft-ietf" must be approved by the 
appropriate WG Chair before they can be processed or announced.  The 
Secretariat would appreciate receiving WG Chair approval by Tuesday, 
July 5th at 9:00 AM ET.

July 18th: Cutoff Date for Revised (i.e., version -01 and higher)
Internet-Draft Submissions 
==========

All revised Internet-Drafts (version -01 and higher) must be submitted 
by Monday, July 18th at 9:00 AM ET.

Initial and revised Internet-Drafts received after their respective 
cutoff dates will not be made available in the Internet-Drafts 
directory or announced until on or after Monday, August 1st at 9:00 
AM ET, when Internet-Draft posting resumes.  Please do not wait until 
the last minute to submit.

_______________________________________________
Mip6 mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mip6