Subject: [Mip6] Fw: I-D ACTION:draft-montavont-mobileip-multihoming-pb-statement-04.txt

From: Thierry Ernst <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 9 Jun 2005 20:38:01 +0900

Dear all,

As you can see, we have submitted an improved version of our Problem
Statement draft for multihomed mobile nodes operating MIP6.

We would appreciate to get comments on the monami6 ML (join from
http://www.nautilus6.org/ietf/index.html) rather than on mip6 unless you
don't want to join this IETF ML for some good reasons.

Thierry

Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-montavont-mobileip-multihoming-pb-statement-04.txt
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 08 Jun 2005 15:51:53 -0400
List-Id: i-d-announce.ietf.org

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Analysis of Multihoming in Mobile IPv6
	Author(s)	: N. Montavont, et al.
	Filename	: draft-montavont-mobileip-multihoming-pb-statement-04.txt
	Pages		: 33
	Date		: 2005-6-8
	
The use of multiple interfaces is foreseen to provide ubiquitous,
   permanent and fault-tolerant access to the Internet, particularly on
   mobile nodes which are more prone to failure or sudden lack of
   connectivity.  However, Mobile IPv6 currently lacks support for such
   multihomed nodes.  Individual solutions have been proposed to extend
   Mobile IPv6 but all issues have not been addressed in a single
   document.  The purpose of the present document is thus to fill up
   this gap and to raise the discussion in order to make sure that
   forthcoming solutions will address all the issues.  In this document,
   we propose a taxonomy to classify the situations where a mobile node
   could be multihomed.  This taxonomy is then used to highlight the
   issues preventing mobile nodes operating Mobile IPv6 to be
   multihomed.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-montavont-mobileip-multihoming-pb-statement-04.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-montavont-mobileip-multihoming-pb-statement-04.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-montavont-mobileip-multihoming-pb-statement-04.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
_______________________________________________
Mip6 mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mip6