Subject: [Mip6] Protocol Action: 'Mobile IPv6 Management Information Base' to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2005 15:42:33 -0400

The IESG has approved the following document:

- 'Mobile IPv6 Management Information Base '
   <draft-ietf-mip6-mipv6-mib-07.txt> as a Proposed Standard

This document is the product of the Mobility for IPv6 Working Group. 

The IESG contact persons are Margaret Wasserman and Mark Townsley.

A URL of this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mip6-mipv6-mib-07.txt

Technical Summary

       This document defines a portion of the Management Information Base
       (MIB), the Mobile-IPv6 MIB , for use with network management protocols 
       in the Internet community. In particular, the Mobile-IPv6 MIB will be
       used to monitor and control the mobile node, home agent and 
       correspondent node functions of a Mobile IPv6 (MIPv6) entity.

Working Group Summary

 	The working group had consensus to advance the draft to Proposed
 	Standard.

Protocol Quality

 	An implementation  of the specification is done in BSD as part of the
        Kame-MIP6 stack.  

        Mike Heard performed an excellent MIB Doctor review.

        This document was reviewed for the IESG by Margaret Wasserman.

_______________________________________________
Mip6 mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mip6