Subject: [Mip6] Call for Participation MobiCom 2005

From: "Wendi Heinzelman" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2005 15:20:44 -0400

*******************************************************************

                          Call for Participation

   11th International Conference on Mobile Computing and Networking

                    August 28 - September 2, 2005
                          Cologne, Germany

                 http://www.sigmobile.org/mobicom/2005/

*******************************************************************

ACM MobiCom is a highly-selective international conference on mobile 
computing and networking. It serves as the premier forum for presenting and 
discussing research results on networks, systems, algorithms, and 
applications supporting the symbiosis of mobile computing and wireless 
networking. Each year, the conference attracts about 500 researchers, 
practitioners, students, and executives. MobiCom 2005 will be held in 
beautiful Cologne, Germany.

Technical Program. The program consists of a single track with 23 
papers.  The authors present cutting-edge results on various topics, such 
as new architectures, content-based and geometric routing, self-management, 
cross-layer optimization. The papers cover ad hoc networks, mesh networks, 
wireless sensor networks, WLANs, and cellular networks. A list of accepted 
papers can be found at http://www.sigmobile.org/mobicom/2005/program.html.

Tutorials. Four tutorials will be offered: (a) Wireless sensor and actuator 
networks, (b) 802.11 WLAN MAC and smart antennas: issues and directions, 
(c) Security in sensor and ad hoc networks: perspectives and status, (d) 
Wide area wireless networks: 3G and beyond.

Cologne is very popular, especially in August due to World Youth Day 2005 
taking place there. Because Pope Benedict XVI organizes this event, he will 
be in town just the week before MobiCom. Thus, we ask you to make your 
hotel and flight reservations as early as possible. For more travel info 
please visit http://www.sigmobile.org/mobicom/2005/travel.html.

Registration is available at http://www.regmaster.com/mobicom2005.html.
There is a discounted rate until August 5, 2005.

_______________________________________________
Mip6 mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mip6