Subject: [Mip6] Draft-irtf-mobopts-ro-enhancements-00.txt Revised

From: Christian Vogt <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 17 Jul 2005 14:21:46 +0200

Hi everybody,

draft-irtf-mobopts-ro-enhancements-00.txt has been thoroughly reviewed
by Samita Chakrabarti, Francis Dupont, Thierry Ernst, Gerardo Giaretta,
James Kempf, Rajeev Koodli, Gabriel Montenegro, and Vidya Narayanan (in
alphabetical order).  Thanks to all of them.

I incorporated most of the suggestions from these folks.  The new
version is now available at

http://doc.tm.uka.de/2005/draft-irtf-mobopts-ro-enhancements-01-pre.txt

and I will submit it tomorrow at 6:00 am ET.

BTW, the draft has a dedicated Acknowledgements section, right after the
Introduction, referring to the many reviews that we got.

Regards,
- Christian

--
Christian Vogt, Institute of Telematics, University of Karlsruhe
www.tm.uka.de/~chvogt/pubkey/

_______________________________________________
Mip6 mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mip6