Subject: [Mip6] [issue21] EAP authentication for the Home Agent

From: Vijay Devarapalli <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2005 01:37:24 +0000

New submission from Vijay Devarapalli <[email-masked]>:

Jari Arkko wrote:

o  I'd prefer seeing recommendations like [8] as orthogonal
   to what we need for Mobile IPv6 usage of IKEv2. That is,
   I agree with what [8] is saying, but it seems like a general
   IKEv2 issue rather than something specific to Mobile IPv6.
   In some cases you want to point to such work and in some
   other cases you can leave it out; in this case I think the draft
   is unfortunately not moving very fast so you might want to
   drop the discussion about it, as eventual approval of [8]
   might change the contents.

----------
category: Technical
draft: draft-ietf-mip6-ikev2-ipsec
messages: 80
nosy: vijay
priority: Must fix
status: Pending
title: EAP authentication for the Home Agent

_________________________________________________
Mip6 issue tracker <[email-masked]>
<http://www.mip4.org/issues/tracker/mip6/issue21>
_________________________________________________

_______________________________________________
Mip6 mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mip6