Subject: [Mip6] Agenda of Mobility for IPv6 (mip6) WG meeting at IETF63

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 24 Jul 2005 16:36:38 -0500

Agenda of Mobility for IPv6 (mip6) WG meeting at IETF63
Tuesday August 2nd, 2006
1630-1800 Afternoon Session II and 1815-1945 Afternoon Session III
(180 Mins)

Chair(s):
Basavaraj Patil <[email-masked]>
Gopal Dommety <[email-masked]>

------------------------------------------

1. Agenda, Bluesheets, Note-takers and Jabber scribes	5 Mins

2. WG documents status update		Chairs		15 Mins
   I-Ds and TAHI test suite update
   
3. Mobile IPv6 bootstrapping in split and integrated scenarios 
   draft-ietf-mip6-bootstrapping-split-00 Gerardo Giaretta  20 Mins

4. Home Agent Initiated Bootstrap for Mobile IPv6
   draft-li-mip6-ha-init-bootstrap-00    Q. Li		10 Mins
   
5. Mobile IPv6 Operation with IKEv2 and the revised IPsec Architecture
   draft-ietf-mip6-ikev2-ipsec-02   Vijay Devarapalli	  15 Mins

6. Mobility management for Dual stack mobile nodes; Problem Statement
   draft-ietf-mip6-dsmip-problem-00   Hesham Soliman	  15 Mins

7. MIP6 operation when attached to v4 access networks	  
   Slides to be made available before meeting    Design team  20 Mins

8. IP Address Location Privacy and IP Mobility
   draft-koodli-mip6-location-privacy-00	Rajeev Koodli 10 Mins

9. Review summary of I-D draft-irtf-mobopts-ro-enhancements-01
						Christian Vogt 10 Mins

10. Care-of Address Test for MIPv6 using a State Cookie
   draft-dupont-mipv6-rrcookie-01   Francis Dupont	5 Mins

11. Securing Home Agent List in MIP6
   draft-dutta-mip6-ra-00   Sachin Dutta		10 Mins

12. Reliability and Load Balance among multiple Home Agents
   draft-deng-mip6-vrrp-homeagent-reliability-00.txt Hui Deng  10 Mins

13. Next steps		     Chairs			10 Mins

_______________________________________________
Mip6 mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mip6

---

From: Rajeev Koodli <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2005 17:56:43 -0700

>    draft-koodli-mip6-location-privacy-00	Rajeev Koodli 10 Mins

This should be

draft-irtf-mobopts-location-privacy-ps-00.txt

-Rajeev