Subject: [Mip6] I-D ACTION:draft-haddad-mipshop-omm-01.txt (fwd)

From: Wassim Haddad <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2005 04:11:19 +0300 (EEST)

Hi,

FYI,

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Optimizing Micromobility Management for Active
                          and Dormant Mobile Nodes
	Author(s)	: W. Haddad, et al.
	Filename	: draft-haddad-mipshop-omm-01.txt
	Pages		: 28
	Date		: 2005-7-20

Micromobility protocols address mobile nodes (MN) movements within a
particular IP network domain.  This document introduces a new protocol
"Optimized Micromobility Management" (OMM), to manage Micromobility for
active and dormant mobile nodes.  The suggested solution is based on the
Hierarchical Mobile IPv6 (HMIPv6) proposal and aims to increase the
mobility performance by reducing the handover latency and the packet loss.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-haddad-mipshop-omm-01.txt

Comments appreciated.

Regards,

Wassim H.

_______________________________________________
Mip6 mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mip6