Subject: [Mip6] Revised MIP6 WG agenda for IETF63

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2005 22:35:22 -0500

Hello,

Below is the revised agenda for the Mobility for IPv6 (MIP6) WG.
Please post the same.

-Basavaraj

================================================================

Agenda of Mobility for IPv6 (mip6) WG meeting at IETF63
Tuesday August 2nd, 2006
1630-1800 Afternoon Session II and 1815-1945 Afternoon Session III
(180 Mins)

Chair(s):
Basavaraj Patil <[email-masked]>
Gopal Dommety <[email-masked]>

------------------------------------------

1. Agenda, Bluesheets, Note-takers and Jabber scribes	5 Mins

2. WG documents status update		Chairs		15 Mins
   I-Ds and TAHI test suite update

Current WG topics:

3. Mobile IPv6 bootstrapping in split and integrated scenarios 
   draft-ietf-mip6-bootstrapping-split-00 Gerardo Giaretta  20 Mins

4. Mobile IPv6 Operation with IKEv2 and the revised IPsec Architecture
   draft-ietf-mip6-ikev2-ipsec-02   Vijay Devarapalli	  15 Mins

5. V4 traversal for IPv6 mobility protocols - Scenarios
   http://people.nokia.net/vijayd/mip6trans/ietf63_mip6_mip6trans.ppt
   Design Team						    20 Mins
   I-D: draft-ietf-mip6-dsmip-problem-00    Hesham Soliman  10 Mins

6. IP Address Location Privacy and IP Mobility
   draft-koodli-mip6-location-privacy-00	Rajeev Koodli 10 Mins

Topics of relevance to MIP6 protocol, that need consideration:

7. Review summary of I-D draft-irtf-mobopts-ro-enhancements-01
						Christian Vogt 10 Mins

8. HA Reliability and load balancing			25 Mins
    a. draft-deng-mip6-vrrp-homeagent-reliability-00.txt Hui Deng  
    b. draft-devarapalli-mip6-nemo-local-haha-00.txt	 Vijay
Devarapalli
    c. draft-haley-mip6-ha-switch-00.txt                James Kempf
    d. draft-li-mip6-ha-init-bootstrap-00		Q. Li	

9. Securing Home Agent List in MIP6
   draft-dutta-mip6-ra-00   Sachin Dutta		10 Mins

10. Chairs on new Items
	a. Application interface to exchange mobility information with
    	Mobility subsystem
    	draft-momose-mip6-mipsock-00   Tsuyoshi MOMOSE	5 Mins

	b. Care-of Address Test for MIPv6 using a State Cookie
   	draft-dupont-mipv6-rrcookie-01   Francis Dupont	5 Mins

11. Next steps		     Chairs			10 Mins

					Total time :    160 Mins

Slides of the presentations will be available before the meeting at :
http://people.nokia.net/patil/MIP6-IETF63/

_______________________________________________
Mip6 mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mip6