Subject: [Mip6] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-mip6-dsmip-problem-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2005 15:50:02 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Mobility management for Dual stack mobile nodes A Problem Statement
	Author(s)	: G. Tsirtsis, H. Soliman
	Filename	: draft-ietf-mip6-dsmip-problem-00.txt
	Pages		: 5
	Date		: 2005-7-15
	
   This draft discusses the issues associated with mobility management
   for dual stack mobile nodes. Currently, two mobility management
   protocols are defined for IPv4 and IPv6. Deploying both in a dual
   stack mobile node introduces a number of inefficiencies. Deployment
   and operational issues motivate the use of a single mobility
   management protocol. This draft discusses such motivations. The draft
   also hints on how current MIPv4 and MIPv6 could be extended so that
   they can support mobility management for a dual stack node.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mip6-dsmip-problem-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-mip6-dsmip-problem-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mip6-dsmip-problem-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
Mip6 mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mip6