Subject: [Mip6] Call for Participation - BroadNets 2005

From: "Dawn " <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 4 Aug 2005 23:02:54 -0500

*** We apologize if you have received multiple copies of this message ***

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
CALL FOR PARTICIPATION

IEEE Second Annual International Conference on Broadband Networks 
(IEEE BroadNets 2005)
October 3 - 7, 2005
Radisson Hotel Boston, Massachusetts, USA
http://www.broadnets.org/  <http://www.broadnets.org/> 
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

IEEE BroadNets 2005 is an international conference focusing on broadband
networking and covers the entire gamut of next generation networks with high
bandwidth available for both wireless and wireline networks. The conference
consists of the following three symposia:

** Broadband Optical Networking Symposium: It covers WDM technologies,
Ethernet and MPLS integration into the optical layer, Next-Generation
SONET/SDH, as well as SAN extensions over DWDM/SONET/SDH.

** Broadband Wireless Networking Symposium: It covers mobility, routing for
multihop, multimedia QoS and traffic management, cross-layer optimization,
MAC and emerging physical layer technologies (UWB, MIMO) for high-speed
wireless networking.

** Broadband Applications/Services Symposium: It covers middleware and
service architectures for broadband applications, pervasive computing and
ubiquitous communications, and universal broadband access for information
services.

BroadNets 2005 thus offers a unique forum for researchers from academia,
government and industry to share ideas and disseminate new results in these
important areas.

The technical program as well registration information is available on the
conference website at http://www.broadnets.org/

_______________________________________________
Mip6 mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mip6