Subject: [Mip6] [Fwd: I-D ACTION:draft-haley-mip6-mh-signaling-01.txt]

From: Brian Haley <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2005 11:37:31 -0500

Hi,

Sri Gundavelli and I updated the Generic HA Signaling draft, just forgot 
to forward this to the list.  Any comments are appreciated.

Thanks,

-Brian

Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-haley-mip6-mh-signaling-01.txt
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2005 15:50:03 -0400
List-Id: i-d-announce.ietf.org

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Mobility Header Signaling Message
	Author(s)	: S. Gundavelli, B. Haley
	Filename	: draft-haley-mip6-mh-signaling-01.txt
	Pages		: 12
	Date		: 2005-10-26
	
This document describes an extension to the Mobile IPv6 base protocol 
   [2] by defining a new Mobility Header message type that can be used 
   for sending notification messages between a mobile node, its 
   correspondent nodes, and its home agent.  The purpose of this 
   extension is to provide an extensible framework by which Mobile IPv6 
   entities can exchange notification messages indicating that certain 
   events have occurred.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-haley-mip6-mh-signaling-01.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-haley-mip6-mh-signaling-01.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-haley-mip6-mh-signaling-01.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
_______________________________________________
Mip6 mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mip6