Subject: [Mip6] Bootstrapping DT archives

From: Gerardo Giaretta <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2005 16:52:44 +0100

Hi all,

as mentioned by WG chairs during Vancouver meeting, the Bootstrapping
Design Team has been disbanded. 
The archives of the DT mailing list are now publicly available at
http://vesuvio.ipv6.cselt.it/pipermail/mip6-boot-sol/

Regards,
--Gerardo

Gruppo Telecom Italia - Direzione e coordinamento di Telecom Italia S.p.A.

====================================================================
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
This message and its attachments are addressed solely to the persons
above and may contain confidential information. If you have received
the message in error, be informed that any use of the content hereof
is prohibited. Please return it immediately to the sender and delete
the message. Should you have any questions, please send an e_mail to 
[email-masked]. Thank you
====================================================================

_______________________________________________
Mip6 mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mip6