Subject: [Mip6] Suggestions for draft-ietf-mip6-bootstrapping-split-00

From: "T.J. Kniveton" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2005 21:19:33 -0800

I have reviewed the draft, and made a number of editorial and  
grammatical updates. Please see http://www.kniveton.com/tj/specs/ 
draft-ietf-mip6-bootstrapping-split-00-tj.txt
You can diff it against the -00 version to see the changes.

A couple of additional questions:

bottom of page 17 - The description of what happens in certain cases  
is not clear to me. The phrase "the HA does not remove the DNS entry  
and re-initialize the timer" can be read so that the HA does, or does  
not, re-initialize the timer in these cases. I would recommend using  
either "does not remove the DNS entry or re-initialize the timer" if  
it does not re-initialize the timer, or "does not remove the DNS  
entry, but does re-initialize the timer" if it does.

Section 9.1 - wouldn't the timer values decrease, not increase, when  
a DoS attack is suspected?

TJ

_______________________________________________
Mip6 mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mip6