Subject: [Mip6] WG Last call: draft-ietf-mip6-ikev2-ipsec-06.txt

From: Basavaraj Patil <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2006 14:27:41 -0500

Hello,

WG I-D: draft-ietf-mip6-ikev2-ipsec-06.txt (Mobile IPv6 Operation with
IKEv2 and the revised IPsec Architecture) has been revised based on
feedback received in the last few months. This document has already
completed a WG last call which was issued in September 05.

This is a second WG last call for this I-D. Please review and provide
comments and feedback to the authors directly or via the MIP6 mailing
list. The last call will end on May 5th, 2006.

A diff about the changes made from version 05 to version 06 are at:
http://www.dvijay.com/ietf/internet-drafts/mip6/diff-05to06.html

-Chairs

_______________________________________________
Mip6 mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mip6

---

From: Vijay Devarapalli <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2006 08:46:00 -0700

Hello folks,

a reminder about the WG last call. we would
really appreciate a few more opinions/comments.

Vijay