Subject: [Mip6] RFC 4295 on Mobile IPv6 Management Information Base

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2006 16:25:45 -0700

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 4295

        Title:      Mobile IPv6 Management Information Base 
        Author:     G. Keeni, K. Koide,
                    K. Nagami, S. Gundavelli
        Status:     Standards Track
        Date:       April 2006
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked],  [email-masked]
        Pages:      109
        Characters: 209038
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-mip6-mipv6-mib-07.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc4295.txt

This memo defines a portion of the Management Information Base (MIB),
the Mobile-IPv6 MIB, for use with network management protocols
in the Internet community.  In particular, the Mobile-IPv6 MIB will be
used to monitor and control the mobile node, home agent, and
correspondent node functions of a Mobile IPv6 (MIPv6) entity.  [STANDARDS 
TRACK]

This document is a product of the Mobility for IPv6
Working Group of the IETF.

This is now a Proposed Standard Protocol.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet standards track
protocol for the Internet community,and requests discussion and 
suggestions for improvements.Please refer to the current edition of the 
Internet Official Protocol Standards (STD 1) for the standardization state
and status of this protocol.  Distribution of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF list and the RFC-DIST list.
Requests to be added to or deleted from the IETF distribution list
should be sent to [email-masked].  Requests to be
added to or deleted from the RFC-DIST distribution list should
be sent to [email-masked].

Details on obtaining RFCs via FTP or EMAIL may be obtained by sending
an EMAIL message to [email-masked] with the message body 

help: ways_to_get_rfcs. For example:

        To: [email-masked]
        Subject: getting rfcs

        help: ways_to_get_rfcs

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

Submissions for Requests for Comments should be sent to
[email-masked].  Please consult RFC 2223, Instructions to RFC
Authors, for further information.

Joyce K. Reynolds and Sandy Ginoza
USC/Information Sciences Institute

...

_______________________________________________
Mip6 mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mip6