Subject: [Mip6] About roaming between MIP4 and MIP6!

From: yechengping <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2006 14:15:01 +0800

Hi all,
	There will be a fact that roaming between MIP4 and MIP6 must be
considered with deployment of MIP6. There , However,is no solution for
the roaming . What do you think about this roaming?Please give your
opinions,thanks.

BR
Chengping Ye

_______________________________________________
Mip6 mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mip6

---

From: Alexandru Petrescu <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2006 14:03:06 +0200

> the roaming . What do you think about this roaming?Please give your

A MIP6 node accessing a v4 or a v6 network is addressed by the mip6trans 
DT with document draft-ietf-mip6-nemo-v4traversal-01.txt (DSMIPv6)

In the MIP4 WG there's currently discussion about a MIP4 node accessing 
a v4 or a v6 network, draft-tsirtsis-v4v6-mipv4-01.txt.  At the last 
IETF there was a presentation about DSMIPv4, but apparently no draft.

What kind of roaming between MIP4 and MIP6 are you referring to?  What 
does the MN software run?  What does the access network offer, v4 or v6 
or both?

Alex