Subject: [Mip6] Note of confidence in Hesham as the editor for the DS-MIP6 solution I-D

From: Basavaraj Patil <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2007 23:17:43 -0500

Hello,

For the record, the chairs would like to state that we are quite happy
with the work Hesham has been doing as the editor for the DS-MIP6
solution I-D (draft-ietf-mip6-nemo-v4traversal).

On the concern raised during the meeting in Prague about an issue not
being resolved as per consensus, I would like to say that the chairs
are to be held responsible for not following the work closely and
monitoring consensus w.r.t the issues.

We will review the mailing list and the discussion and summarize the
conclusion. Hesham in the role of editor has our confidence.

-Chairs

_______________________________________________
Mip6 mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mip6

---

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2007 11:13:54 +0200

> conclusion. Hesham in the role of editor has our confidence.

And mine too.

	Henrik