Subject: [Mip6] Revised Milestones for MIP6 Working Group

From: "Gopal Dommety \(gdommety\)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2007 12:05:00 -0800

Hello,
 
    I am attaching the new revised  Milestones for the MIP6 Working
Group. I made changes based on comments I received. Please let me know
if there are any changes required.
 
Regards,
Gopal Dommety
 
Goals and Milestones:
Done    Submit I-D 'Issues with firewall Problem statement' to IESG  
Done    Submit I-D 'MIPv6 MIB' to IESG  
Done    Submit I-D 'Extensions to Socket Advanced API for MIPv6' to IESG

Done    Submit I-D 'Alternate Route Optimization (Pre-config Key)
scheme' to IESG  
Done    Submit Bootstrapping problem statement to IESG  
Done    Submit I-D 'Authentication Option for MIPv6' to IESG  
Done    Submit I-D 'Identification Option for MIPv6' to IESG  
Done    Submit I-D 'MIPv6 operation with IKEV2 and the revised IPsec
Architecture to IESG  
Done    Submit Problem statement and Solution to Mobile IPv6 transition
between v4/v6 networks to IESG 
Done    Submit I-D 'Mobility management for Dual stack mobile nodes: A
Problem Statement' to IESG for publication as Informational.  
Done    Submit I-D 'Address Location Privacy and Mobile IPv6 Problem
Statement' to IESG for publication as Informational.  
Done    Submit I-D 'Bootstrapping solution for split Scenario' to IESG
for publication as a Proposed Standard. 
Done  Submit I-D 'Using IPsec between Mobile and Correspondent IPv6
Nodes' to IESG for publication as Experimental.
Apr 2007    Submit I-D 'Motivation for Authentication I-D' to IESG for
publication as Informational.  
APR 2007    Submit I-D 'Bootstrapping solution for Integrated Scenario'
to IESG for publication as a Proposed Standard.  
APR 2007    Submit I-D 'DHCP Options for Home Information Discovery in
MIPv6' for publication as a proposed standard.  
Jul 2007    Submit I-D 'Mobility Header Home Agent Switch Message' to
IESG for publication as a Proposed Standard. 
Aug 2007    Submit I-D 'Goals for AAA HA Interface' to IESG for
publication as Informational.  
Sep 2007    Submit I-D 'Home agent reliability' to IESG for publication
as a Proposed Standard.  
Sep 2007    Submit I-D 'Mobile IPv6 Dual-Stack Operation' to IESG for
publication as a Proposed Standard.  
Oct 2007    Submit I-D 'Mobile IPv6 Vendor Specific Option' to IESG for
publication as a Proposed Standard.  
Dec 2007    Submit I-D 'Mobile IPv6 Experimental Allocations' to IESG
for publication as a Proposed Standard.  
Dec 2007    Submit I-D 'RADIUS Mobile IPv6 Support' to IESG for
publication as a informational.  
Feb 2008    Submit I-D 'Mobile IPv6 Operation with Firewalls' to IESG
for publication as Informational.  
Feb 2008    Submit I-D(s) related to specific updates and corrections of
RFC 3775 to IESG for publication as Proposed Standard.  
_______________________________________________
Mip6 mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mip6