Subject: [Mip6] host config options via MIP6

From: "Chowdhury, Kuntal" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2007 13:16:38 -0400

Hi folks,

We posted the following draft before last IETF. Since then we did not
have much discussion. We would really appreciate your comments and
suggestions on this draft.

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-bharatia-mip6-gen-ext-01.txt

Here is the abstract:

"
Abstract

   This document describes the mechanism for providing the host
   configuration information during Mobile IPv6 Binding Update
   procedure.  The Configuration Options extension may be included in
   the Mobile IPv6 Binding Update message for requesting the home agent
   to include configuration parameters needed for network service usage
   (e.g.  DNS).  The requested information is provided by the Home Agent
   in one or more Configuration Options extensions.
"

Please note that similar capability is being defined for MIP4 protocol.

BR,
Kuntal

_______________________________________________
Mip6 mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mip6