Subject: [Mip6] Note: Review of integrated bootstrap ID and WG LC of DHCP options I-D in DHC WG

From: Basavaraj Patil <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2007 06:55:46 -0500

Hello,

The MIP6 WG documents:
1.  MIP6-bootstrapping for the Integrated Scenario
<draft-ietf-mip6-bootstrapping-integrated-04.txt>
2. DHCP Option for Home Information Discovery in MIPv6
<draft-ietf-mip6-hiopt-05.txt>

have completed WG LC in the MIP6 WG.

The above I-Ds will be progressed in parallel as they are companion
documents and need to be read together.
The DHC WG will review the DHCP options being specified and will do a WG LC
in the DHC WG.

Revision 5 of the I-D draft-ietf-mip6-hiopt has been submitted by the
authors and should be posted soon.

-Raj

_______________________________________________
Mip6 mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mip6