Subject: [Mip6] cannot send BU

From: "Kuljaree Tantayakul" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2007 19:33:08 -1200

Dear  All,

       I'm interesting MIPv6 and I try to setup mobile IPv6 network by using
kame-20070201-freebsd54-snap. But I had problem that MN cannot send BU to
its HA.

Please help me to solve these problems.

my configuration file can be shown as following:

HA configuration
rc.conf
__________________________________________________
       PATH=/usr/local/v6/sbin:/usr/local/v6/bin:${PATH}

       ipv6_enable="YES"
       ipv6_gateway_enable="YES"
       rtadvd_enable="YES"
       rtadvd_interfaces="em0"
       ipv6_ifconfig_em0_alias0="3ffe:b80:53:aaaa::1"
       ipv6_ifconfig_em0_alias1="3ffe:b80:53:aaaa:: anycast"

       ipv6_mobile_enable="YES"
       ipv6_mobile_nodetype="home_agent"
       ipv6_mobile_home_interface="em0"

       ipv6_ifconfig_em1="3ffe:b80:53:aabb::1 prefixlen 64"
       ipv6_ifconfig_fxp1="3ffe:b80:53:bbbb::1 prefixlen 64"
       ipv6_router_enable="YES"
       ipv6_router="/usr/local/v6/sbin/route6d"
__________________________________________________

had.conf
___________________________________________
debug 1;

 interface em0 {
        command-port 7778;
        preference 10;
};
_____________________________________________

>> when I try to  see had process by using
       HA#ps  -aux  |grep  had
       root   572  0.0  0.5  2368  1260  ??  ls  9:01AM     0:00.00  had  -n
 -c  /usr/local/v6/etc/had.conf  em0

MN configuration

rc.conf
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
       PATH=/usr/local/v6/sbin:/usr/local/v6/bin:${PATH}

       ipv6_enable="YES"
       ipv6_mobile_enable="YES"
       ipv6_mobile_nodetype="mobile_node"
       ipv6_interfaces="fxp0 mip0"
       ipv6_ifconfig_mip0="3ffe:b80:53:aaaa::2 home"
       ipv6_ifconfig_fxp0="up"
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

mnd.conf
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 debug 1;

 interface mip0 {
        command-port 7778;
        home-registration-lifetime 10;
 };
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

>> When I reboot MN and MN connect which home link, I notice that
home address which is 3ffe:b80:53:aaaa::2  cannot assign on fxp0
interface. But assigned on mip0 interface.

>> when I try to see process mnd by using
       MN#ps  -aux  |grep mnd
 don't have mnd process

>> I try manually run command
       MN#/use/local/v6/sbin/mnd mip0
Result
June 18 16:55:17  shisa(mnd): mip0 is added successfully
June 18 16:55:17 shisa(mnd): insert  bul  3ffe:b80:53:aaaa::2  into  hoainfo

June 18 16:55:17 shisa(mnd):  HA not found

Now my testbed cannot work. When MN move to the other network. MN
cannot send  BU to its Home Agent (HA).
Please help me to solve my problem or give some information to me.

Thanks,

Kuljaree
_______________________________________________
Mip6 mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mip6