Subject: [Mip6] [Fwd: [RAI] ICE tutorial in Chicago [DO NOT REPLY] - PLEASE ADVISE IF YOU WILL ATTEND!]

From: Hannes Tschofenig <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2007 09:30:29 +0200

A tutorial about ICE might be of interest for the group.
Please drop Jonathan a mail if you are interested.

Ciao
Hannes

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	[RAI] ICE tutorial in Chicago [DO NOT REPLY] - PLEASE ADVISE 
IF YOU WILL ATTEND!
Date: 	Mon, 16 Jul 2007 21:23:43 -0400
From: 	Jonathan Rosenberg <[email-masked]>
To: 	IETF SIP List <[email-masked]>, IETF Sipping List <[email-masked]>, 
IETF MMUSIC WG <[email-masked]>, Behave WG <[email-masked]>, P2PSIP WG 
<[email-masked]>, [email-masked], "[email-masked]'" <[email-masked]>

I've gotten very few responses indicating interest. If I don't get more 
acceptances I'll have to cancel. Please, if you do plan on attending, 
send me mail per the instructions below if you have not done so.

(Apologies to multiple recipients)
(DO NOT REPLY)

WHAT:     Tutorial on Interactive Connectivity Establishment (ICE)
      (http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mmusic-ice-16.txt)
          [-17 should be available shortly]

WHEN:     Tuesday, July 24, 2007, 1145-1245
          (lunch logistics are in progress and will be announced ASAP)

WHERE:    Red Lacquar

WHO:      Anyone that would like to learn more about ICE.

WHY:      ICE, developed by the mmusic working group, has been
          defined as the IETF tool for NAT traversal for SIP-based
          media. It is also seeing increased usage for traversal
          for other kinds of application traffic - anything worrying
          about any-to-any communications. In this tutorial, we will
          overview the background of the problem, consider the
          requirements driving ICE, and provide an overview of
          how ICE works. An understanding of SIP is not required.
          The tutorial will be based on the pending -17 version.

RSVP:     Please send a note to me with the Subject line "ice-is-nice"
          (mailto:[email-masked]?Subject=ice-is-nice) so I can get a
          count of the number of participants for lunch purposes.

!DO NOT REPLY TO THIS NOTE!
-- 
Jonathan D. Rosenberg, Ph.D.                   600 Lanidex Plaza
Cisco Fellow                                   Parsippany, NJ 07054-2711
Cisco Systems
[email-masked]                              FAX:   (973) 952-5050
http://www.jdrosen.net                         PHONE: (973) 952-5000
http://www.cisco.com

_______________________________________________
RAI mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/rai

_______________________________________________
Mip6 mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mip6