Subject: [Mip6] IETF69: Soliciting agenda items and time-slot requests for the MIP6 meeting

From: "Gopal Dommety \(gdommety\)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2007 11:51:41 -0700

Hello Folks,

We sent out a solicitation for agenda items (6/7/2007) before and I am
resending the request.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------ 

The MIP6 WG meeting as per the current agenda is scheduled as follows:
MIP6 Session 1 (2 hours)
Tuesday, Afternoon Session II 1520-1720

If you need a time-slot to present or discuss an issue at the WG
meeting, please send the chairs a request including the following
information:

1. I-D information (If it is not a WG doc, please indicate the relevance
of the I-D to the charter) 2. Amount of time required

In order to make optimal use of the meeting time, it helps if there has
been discussion of the I-D on the mailing list prior to the meeting.

-Chairs

_______________________________________________
Mip6 mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mip6

_______________________________________________
Mip6 mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mip6