Subject: [Mip6] Experimental home agent service is available

From: Keiichi SHIMA <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2007 14:32:56 +0900

Dear all,

The Nautilus6 Project launched the Mobile IPv6 home agent  
experimental operation service on 1st April 2007 to accelerate the  
deployment of the next generation IPv6 mobility technology based on  
Mobile IPv6 and to achieve operational experience.

The service provides freely available home agent to those who are  
interested in using Mobile IPv6 mobile hosts.  The following  
functions are provided at this moment.

- User ID registration
   - To create personal account on the server
- Mobile hosts registration
   - Add/Delete your mobile host information
   - Retrieve static IPsec key configuration parameters
- Downloading mobile host Live CD
   - Ready to boot Linux CD with Mobile IPv6 function enabled

Although the service is simple right now, we are planning to make  
continuous effort to enhance the service.

The service is provided by the WIDE project (Japan) and ENST Bretagne  
(France) currently.  University Louis Pasteur (France) is also  
planning to start the service soon.  For more information, please  
refer the URLs listed at the end of this announcement.

We also provide the web based interface 'HAiku', developed for the  
service.  The software is published as open source software.  Please  
check its availability at the URL listed below.

This activity is supported by the WIDE project, University Louis  
Pasteur, ENST Bretagne and other Nautilus6 member organizations.  We  
hope this service encourages the researchers and developers of IPv6  
mobility technologies and help deployment of the technology.

Best Regards,
---
Thierry Ernst and Keiichi Shima, the chairs of the Nautilus6 project

[Experimental home agent operation]
https://op-ha.nautilus6.org/
   (for all users, operated by the WIDE project)
https://ha.labo4g.rennes.enst-bretagne.fr/
   (for French academic organizations, operated by ENST Bretagne)
http://op-ha.nautilus6.org/documentation/

[HAiku]
http://software.nautilus6.org/HAiku/index.php

[Mobile IPv6 for BSD/Linux]
SHISA: http://www.mobileip.jp/
USAGI: http://www.linux-ipv6.org/
MIPL: http://www.mobile-ipv6.org/

[Organizations]
Nautilus6 Project, http://www.nautilus6.org/
WIDE Project, http://www.wide.ad.jp/
University Louis Pasteur, http://www-ulp.u-strasbg.fr/
ENST Bretagne, http://www.enst-bretagne.fr/

_______________________________________________
Mip6 mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mip6