Subject: [Mip6] Tunneling Optimization

From: "Wassim Haddad \(KI/EAB\)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2007 16:59:48 -0400

Hi,

FYI,

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

        Title           : IP Tunneling Optimization in a Mobile Environment
        Author(s)       : W. Haddad, et al.
        Filename        : draft-haddad-mip6-tunneling-optimization-01.txt
        Pages           : 18
        Date            : 2007-7-11
        
This memo introduces a simple tunneling optimization mechanism, which
removes the need for inserting an additional header in the IP packet. The 
main goals are to minimize the packet size, provide a simpler protocol 
design and a better efficiency.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-haddad-mip6-tunneling-optimization-01.txt

Comments are appreciated.

Regards,

Wassim H.

_______________________________________________
Mip6 mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mip6