Subject: [Mip6] Tentative Agenda for MIP6 WG

From: "Gopal Dommety \(gdommety\)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2007 12:33:32 -0700

Hello All,

    I have put together the tentative agenda consisting  of requests I
received. I have only received four requests.  Please  let me know if
there are any requests that I missed. Some of you might have sent the
request to Raj and I don't have access to them (as he is out on
vacation). Please re-send them to me. 

Regards,

Gopal

MIP6 Agenda, IETF 69

-----------------------

Tuesday, July 24, Afternoon Session II 1520-1720

1. Agenda review, Blue sheets and volunteers for 

   notes and Jabber
5 Mins

2. WG status and I-Ds update                                        10
Mins

3. draft-ietf-mip6-bootstrapping-split-06                           15
Mins

Vijay Devarapalli 

4.  draft-krishnan-mip6-firewall-01                                15
min

Suresh Krishnan

5. draft-muhanna-mip6-binding-revocation-01.txt              15 min

Ahmad

6. draft-bharatia-mip6-gen-ext-01.txt.                           15 min

        Kuntal

7. Next Steps

    Chairs
10 Mins

-------------------------------------------------------
       Judgment hinders imagination
----------------------------------------------
      |          |                   Gopal Dommety. Ph.D
     :|:        :|:                   Services and Mobility, NSSTG
    :|||:       :|||:                  Cisco Systems
   :|||||||:   :||||||||:                Voice: 408.525.1404
 .:|||||||||:.:|||||||||||:.               Fax:   408.525.1653
C i s c o S y s t e m s     Email: [email-masked]
 
_______________________________________________
Mip6 mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mip6