Subject: [MEXT] Fwd: I-D Action:draft-devarapalli-ipsec-ikev2-redirect-00.txt

From: "Vijay Devarapallli" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 May 2008 14:49:01 -0700

Hello,

The draft at the URL below describes a mechanism for re-directing an
IKEv2 initiator to another gateway during the IKE_SA_INIT exchange.
This could be used for Mobile IPv6 also for a home agent to re-direct
a mobile node to another home agent.

Comments/reviews are welcome.

Vijay

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From:  <[email-masked]>
Date: 2008/5/15
Subject: I-D Action:draft-devarapalli-ipsec-ikev2-redirect-00.txt
To: [email-masked]

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

       Title           : Re-direct Mechanism for IKEv2
       Author(s)       : V. Devarapalli, et al.
       Filename        : draft-devarapalli-ipsec-ikev2-redirect-00.txt
       Pages           : 11
       Date            : 2008-05-15

IKEv2 is a popular protocol for setting up VPN tunnels from a remote
location to a gateway so that the VPN client can access services in
the network behind the gateway.  Currently there is no standard
mechanism specified that allows an overloaded VPN gateway to re-
direct the VPN client to attach to another gateway.  This document
proposes a re-direct mechanism for IKEv2.  The proposed mechanism can
also be used for Mobile IPv6 to enable the home agent to re-direct
the mobile node to another home agent.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-devarapalli-ipsec-ikev2-redirect-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.

_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt
_______________________________________________
MEXT mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mext