Subject: [MEXT] I-D Action:draft-ietf-monami6-mipv6-analysis-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 2 May 2008 20:30:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Mobility EXTensions for IPv6 Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Analysis of Multihoming in Mobile IPv6
	Author(s)       : N. Montavont, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-monami6-mipv6-analysis-05.txt
	Pages           : 31
	Date            : 2008-05-02

Mobile IPv6 as specified in RFC 3775 allows a mobile node to maintain
its IPv6 communications while moving between subnets.  This document
investigates configurations where a mobile node running Mobile IPv6
is multihomed.  The use of multiple addresses is foreseen to provide
ubiquitous, permanent and fault-tolerant access to the Internet,
particularly on mobile nodes which are more prone to failure or
sudden lack of connectivity.  However, Mobile IPv6 currently lacks
support for such multihomed nodes.  The purpose of this document is
to detail all the issues arising through the operation of Mobile IPv6
on multihomed mobile nodes.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-monami6-mipv6-analysis-05.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
MEXT mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mext