Subject: [Mip6] Call for Demos : TRIDENTCOM 2009 (Deadline Extended to Dec. 20)

From: Tuanche Chen <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 03 Nov 2008 12:10:47 +0800

---------------------------------------------------

Call for Demos
TRIDENTCOM 2009
April 6-8, 2009, Washington D.C., USA
http://www.tridentcom.org/

TRIDENTCOM is an international conference dedicated to testbed,
infrastructures and experimental research. We cordially invite
interested authors to submit research demo proposals to this exciting
event. Extended 3-page abstracts of accepted research demos will be
included in the conference proceeding CD and IEEEXplore.

Important Dates:

Demo proposals due: Dec. 20, 2008
Notification of acceptance: December 25, 2008
Camera-ready extended abstract due: January 15, 2009

Submission Instructions:

Please submit your demo proposal via EMAIL as ONE attachment (in PDF
format only), to the General Chair or one of the TPC chairs (see
http://www.tridentcom.org/orgcomm.htm). A complete submission should
include:

1. A cover page with demo title, list of authors, author affiliations,
contact information and the designated corresponding author.
2. A ONE page extended abstract of your demo.
3. Please also provide a ONE page description of the space and/or any
other equipment-specific requirements that is needed for your demo.
4. According to the ICST policy, at least ONE full registration is
needed for an accepted demo. However, one full registration can cover
TWO papers/demos with the same authors.
5. Copyright form is also needed when uploading the camera-ready
version of the extended abstract.

Please check the conference website: http://www.tridentcom.org for more
details.

_______________________________________________
Mip6 mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mip6