Subject: [Mipshop] [Fwd: IPR Disclosure: Qualcomm Incorporated's Statement about IPR related to draft-ietf-mipshop-transient-bce-pmipv6-07]

From: Jari Arkko <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 09 Jan 2011 12:04:28 +0100

FYI. While going through some AUTH48 issues, I found out that I had 
missed one important e-mail on this draft. This draft was approved by 
the IESG in September 2010, but in late November we were informed about 
a new IPR disclosure. Yet the e-mail never went to the working group 
list, because we closed the working group and apparently closed working 
group lists are not copied in these cases. The information about the IPR 
notice is given below.

I would like to give the working group another opportunity to consider 
this draft given this new information, as we do in all similar 
situations. As a result, I'm taking the document back to WGLC and IETF 
LC. Please respond by Jan 23rd if you have any comments regarding this 
draft.

Jari

-------- Alkuperäinen viesti / Orig.Msg. --------
Aihe: 	IPR Disclosure: Qualcomm Incorporated's Statement about IPR 
related to draft-ietf-mipshop-transient-bce-pmipv6-07
Päiväys: 	Tue, 23 Nov 2010 14:21:19 -0800 (PST)
Lähettäjä: 	IETF Secretariat <[email-masked]>
Vastaanottaja: 
[email-masked],[email-masked],[email-masked] 

CC: 	[email-masked],[email-masked],[email-masked], 
[email-masked]

Dear Oliver Blume, Ahmad Muhanna, Marco Liebsch:

An IPR disclosure that pertains to your Internet-Draft entitled "Transient
Binding for Proxy Mobile IPv6" (draft-ietf-mipshop-transient-bce-pmipv6) was
submitted to the IETF Secretariat on 2010-11-23 and has been posted on the "IETF
Page of Intellectual Property Rights Disclosures"
(https://datatracker.ietf.org/ipr/1449/). The title of the IPR disclosure is
"Qualcomm Incorporated's Statement about IPR related to
draft-ietf-mipshop-transient-bce-pmipv6-07."

The IETF Secretariat