Subject: [Mipshop] Last Call: <draft-ietf-mipshop-transient-bce-pmipv6-07.txt> (Transient Binding for Proxy Mobile IPv6) to Experimental RFC

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2011 06:31:34 -0800

The IESG has received a request from the Mobility for IP: Performance,
Signaling and Handoff Optimization WG (mipshop) to consider the following
document:
- 'Transient Binding for Proxy Mobile IPv6'
  <draft-ietf-mipshop-transient-bce-pmipv6-07.txt> as an Experimental RFC

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2011-01-24. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

This draft is being re-last called due to new IPR information. Information
about the IPR can be found from:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/ipr/search/?option=document_search&id_document_tag=17935

The file can be obtained via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mipshop-transient-bce-pmipv6/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mipshop-transient-bce-pmipv6/

The following IPR Declarations may be related to this I-D:

/ipr/1248/
/ipr/1449/