Subject: [MLS] MLS@IETF104 agenda

From: Sean Turner <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2019 21:56:40 -0400

The DRAFT agenda has been uploaded:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/104/materials/agenda-104-mls-00

I will upload it to the GH repo tomorrow. It will appear at:
https://github.com/mlswg/wg-materials/tree/master/ietf104

We still need to firm up the Tues/Thurs split.

Note that we have two session scheduled:

   mls Session 1 (2:00 requested)
   Tuesday, 26 March 2019, Afternoon Session I 1350-1550
   Room Name: Congress Hall 1 size: 250
   ---------------------------------------------
   mls Session 2 (1:00 requested)
   Thursday, 28 March 2019, Morning Session I 0900-1030
   Room Name: Congress Hall 1 size: 250
   ---------------------------------------------

Links for remote participation (meetech, jabber, audio) can be found on this page:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/agenda/

spt