Subject: Re: [MLS] IETF 103 deadlines and call for agenda items

From: Emad Omara <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2019 09:59:19 -0700

Hi Sean,

I submitted a new draft
<https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-omara-mls-federation/> to support
federation in MLS. I'm happy to present this on the Thursday session (Sorry
can't make the Tuesday one)

Emad

On Wed, Feb 27, 2019 at 5:14 AM Sean Turner <[email-masked]> wrote:

> Hello MLS working group,
>
> Just a reminder that the deadline for IETF 104 draft revisions is Monday
> the 11th of March. If there are draft updates, please submit the latest
> revision before then and send a note to the mailing list to let the working
> group know.
>
> We're also soliciting agenda requests for the meeting. There are two
> sessions, Tuesday (2hr) and Thursday (1h) so let us know if you have a
> preference. We will be accepting remote presentations.
>
> Nick & Sean
> _______________________________________________
> MLS mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mls
>