Subject: [MLS] Weekly github digest (MLS Working Group summary)

From: Repository Activity Summary Bot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 24 May 2020 03:32:40 -0400 (EDT)

Issues
------
* mlswg/mls-protocol (+1/-0/💬0)
  1 issues created:
  - Clarify what it means to send a Commit with no Proposals (by bifurcation)
    https://github.com/mlswg/mls-protocol/issues/340 

Pull requests
-------------
* mlswg/mls-protocol (+4/-4/💬3)
  4 pull requests submitted:
  - Fix in lifetime extension (by raphaelrobert)
    https://github.com/mlswg/mls-protocol/pull/341 
  - Upper bound on group size in early phase too low (by raphaelrobert)
    https://github.com/mlswg/mls-protocol/pull/339 
  - Rely More on HPKE (by rozbb)
    https://github.com/mlswg/mls-protocol/pull/338 
  - Replace DKDF by n-PRF in key schedule; minor fix (by chrisbrzuska)
    https://github.com/mlswg/mls-protocol/pull/337 

  3 pull requests received 3 new comments:
  - #338 Rely More on HPKE (1 by rozbb)
    https://github.com/mlswg/mls-protocol/pull/338 
  - #331 Make ratcheting optional for Adds (1 by bifurcation)
    https://github.com/mlswg/mls-protocol/pull/331 [functionality] [performance] [security] 
  - #327 Fix bugs in tree math and cleanup docs. (1 by Bren2010)
    https://github.com/mlswg/mls-protocol/pull/327 [editorial] [enhancement] 

  4 pull requests merged:
  - Fix in lifetime extension
    https://github.com/mlswg/mls-protocol/pull/341 
  - Make ratcheting optional for Adds
    https://github.com/mlswg/mls-protocol/pull/331 [functionality] [performance] [security] 
  - Upper bound on group size in early phase too low
    https://github.com/mlswg/mls-protocol/pull/339 
  - Fix HPKE setup function name
    https://github.com/mlswg/mls-protocol/pull/335 

Repositories tracked by this digest:
-----------------------------------
* https://github.com/mlswg/mls-architecture
* https://github.com/mlswg/mls-protocol
* https://github.com/mlswg/mls-federation