Subject: [MLS] Weekly github digest (MLS Working Group summary)

From: Repository Activity Summary Bot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 12 Jul 2020 03:32:17 -0400 (EDT)

Issues
------
* mlswg/mls-protocol (+0/-1/💬0)
  1 issues closed:
  - Use the same index for hashing parent and leaf nodes https://github.com/mlswg/mls-protocol/issues/328 [enhancement] 

Pull requests
-------------
* mlswg/mls-architecture (+2/-0/💬0)
  2 pull requests submitted:
  - Expand privacy section (by d1vyank)
    https://github.com/mlswg/mls-architecture/pull/67 
  - Clarify guarantees on TLS compromise (by d1vyank)
    https://github.com/mlswg/mls-architecture/pull/66 

* mlswg/mls-protocol (+4/-5/💬6)
  4 pull requests submitted:
  - Fix build by switching to GitHub actions (by Bren2010)
    https://github.com/mlswg/mls-protocol/pull/358 
  - Fix all compiler warnings. (by Bren2010)
    https://github.com/mlswg/mls-protocol/pull/357 
  - Minor editorial changes (by d1vyank)
    https://github.com/mlswg/mls-protocol/pull/356 
  - Validate external proposals from preconfigured senders (by d1vyank)
    https://github.com/mlswg/mls-protocol/pull/355 

  5 pull requests received 6 new comments:
  - #358 Fix build by switching to GitHub actions (2 by Bren2010, katrielalex)
    https://github.com/mlswg/mls-protocol/pull/358 
  - #357 Fix all compiler warnings. (1 by Bren2010)
    https://github.com/mlswg/mls-protocol/pull/357 
  - #355 Validate external proposals from preconfigured senders (1 by d1vyank)
    https://github.com/mlswg/mls-protocol/pull/355 
  - #349 Use opaque epoch IDs and encrypt content type (1 by bifurcation)
    https://github.com/mlswg/mls-protocol/pull/349 
  - #348 Make the tree in the Welcome optional (1 by bifurcation)
    https://github.com/mlswg/mls-protocol/pull/348 

  5 pull requests merged:
  - Validate external proposals from preconfigured senders
    https://github.com/mlswg/mls-protocol/pull/355 
  - Fix build by switching to GitHub actions
    https://github.com/mlswg/mls-protocol/pull/358 
  - Minor editorial changes
    https://github.com/mlswg/mls-protocol/pull/356 
  - misc little fixes
    https://github.com/mlswg/mls-protocol/pull/354 
  - Use node_index for both hashes
    https://github.com/mlswg/mls-protocol/pull/352 

Repositories tracked by this digest:
-----------------------------------
* https://github.com/mlswg/mls-architecture
* https://github.com/mlswg/mls-protocol
* https://github.com/mlswg/mls-federation