Subject: [MLS] Extend interim tomorrow?

From: Richard Barnes <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2020 10:44:55 -0400

Hey all,

We are getting so close to done!  I think the current round of PRs is close
to ready to merge, and once that's done, we'll be at the end of our
technical issues and can issue draft-10.

However, in order to support that, I think we might need a bit more than
the 60 minutes of interim time that is scheduled for tomorrow.  Would folks
be available to add another 30-60min on after that if we need it?

Chairs, I'll let you opine on how this squares with IETF rules.

Cheers,
--Richard

---

From: Raphael Robert <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2020 16:46:28 +0200

If this is fine by IETF rules, I’m all for it.

Raphael

> On 19 Oct 2020, at 16:44, Richard Barnes <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 
> Hey all,
> 
> We are getting so close to done!  I think the current round of PRs is close to ready to merge, and once that's done, we'll be at the end of our technical issues and can issue draft-10.
> 
> However, in order to support that, I think we might need a bit more than the 60 minutes of interim time that is scheduled for tomorrow.  Would folks be available to add another 30-60min on after that if we need it?
> 
> _______________________________________________
> MLS mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mls

---

From: Sean Turner <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2020 14:18:31 -0400

I have never extended an interim, but I suspect it depends on chair availability.  Nick is running the meeting tomorrow and has a hard stop after the 1st hour.  I am not sure I will be back in time for the 2nd hour.

spt

Sent from my iPhone

> On Oct 19, 2020, at 10:46, Raphael Robert <raphael=[email-masked]> wrote:
>