Subject: [MLS] Weekly github digest (MLS Working Group summary)

From: Repository Activity Summary Bot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 18 Oct 2020 03:33:50 -0400 (EDT)

Issues
------
* mlswg/mls-protocol (+1/-1/💬0)
  1 issues created:
  - Reuse guard mechanism is described in wrong section (by raphaelrobert)
    https://github.com/mlswg/mls-protocol/issues/418 

  1 issues closed:
  - Reuse guard mechanism is described in wrong section https://github.com/mlswg/mls-protocol/issues/418 

Pull requests
-------------
* mlswg/mls-protocol (+7/-2/💬2)
  7 pull requests submitted:
  - Update paragraph about handshake key schedule. (by Bren2010)
    https://github.com/mlswg/mls-protocol/pull/424 
  - Remove encrypted sender data from ciphertext AAD. (by Bren2010)
    https://github.com/mlswg/mls-protocol/pull/423 
  - No redundant ciphertexts (by dajost)
    https://github.com/mlswg/mls-protocol/pull/422 
  - Review PSK PR. (by Bren2010)
    https://github.com/mlswg/mls-protocol/pull/421 
  - make confirmation_tag a MAC just like membership_tag (by kkohbrok)
    https://github.com/mlswg/mls-protocol/pull/420 
  - Authentication Secret (by br-hale)
    https://github.com/mlswg/mls-protocol/pull/419 
  - use `KDF.Nh` instead of `Hash.length` (by kkohbrok)
    https://github.com/mlswg/mls-protocol/pull/417 

  2 pull requests received 2 new comments:
  - #420 make confirmation_tag a MAC just like membership_tag (1 by kkohbrok)
    https://github.com/mlswg/mls-protocol/pull/420 
  - #419 Authentication Secret (1 by br-hale)
    https://github.com/mlswg/mls-protocol/pull/419 

  2 pull requests merged:
  - Inlclude the signature in the confirmation tag
    https://github.com/mlswg/mls-protocol/pull/416 
  - use `KDF.Nh` instead of `Hash.length`
    https://github.com/mlswg/mls-protocol/pull/417 

Repositories tracked by this digest:
-----------------------------------
* https://github.com/mlswg/mls-architecture
* https://github.com/mlswg/mls-protocol
* https://github.com/mlswg/mls-federation