Subject: [MLS] Weekly github digest (MLS Working Group summary)

From: Repository Activity Summary Bot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 11 Oct 2020 03:33:08 -0400 (EDT)

Issues
------
* mlswg/mls-protocol (+3/-1/💬12)
  3 issues created:
  - Track Expected Types of Deployments (by Bren2010)
    https://github.com/mlswg/mls-protocol/issues/411 
  - Welcome message delivery (by franziskuskiefer)
    https://github.com/mlswg/mls-protocol/issues/410 
  - Draft structure/Editorial Changes (by franziskuskiefer)
    https://github.com/mlswg/mls-protocol/issues/409 

  4 issues received 12 new comments:
  - #411 Track Expected Types of Deployments (1 by bifurcation)
    https://github.com/mlswg/mls-protocol/issues/411 
  - #410 Welcome message delivery (6 by Bren2010, bifurcation, franziskuskiefer)
    https://github.com/mlswg/mls-protocol/issues/410 [editorial] 
  - #409 Draft structure/Editorial Changes (4 by beurdouche, franziskuskiefer)
    https://github.com/mlswg/mls-protocol/issues/409 [editorial] 
  - #273 Editorial: structure of the document (1 by beurdouche)
    https://github.com/mlswg/mls-protocol/issues/273 [discussion] [editorial] 

  1 issues closed:
  - Editorial: structure of the document https://github.com/mlswg/mls-protocol/issues/273 [discussion] [editorial] 

Pull requests
-------------
* mlswg/mls-protocol (+5/-7/💬6)
  5 pull requests submitted:
  - Inlclude the signature in the confirmation tag (by dajost)
    https://github.com/mlswg/mls-protocol/pull/416 
  - make IANA reference for Signature Schemes more precise (by kkohbrok)
    https://github.com/mlswg/mls-protocol/pull/415 
  - Allow proposals by value in Commit (by bifurcation)
    https://github.com/mlswg/mls-protocol/pull/414 
  - Remove references to undefined SignatureScheme enum. (by Bren2010)
    https://github.com/mlswg/mls-protocol/pull/413 
  - Editorial changes to Content Auth section. (by Bren2010)
    https://github.com/mlswg/mls-protocol/pull/412 

  3 pull requests received 6 new comments:
  - #415 make IANA reference for Signature Schemes more precise (2 by Bren2010, kkohbrok)
    https://github.com/mlswg/mls-protocol/pull/415 
  - #402 Allow for credentials supporting multiple signature schemes (3 by bifurcation, kkohbrok)
    https://github.com/mlswg/mls-protocol/pull/402 
  - #349 Use opaque epoch IDs and encrypt content type (1 by bifurcation)
    https://github.com/mlswg/mls-protocol/pull/349 

  7 pull requests merged:
  - Editorial changes to Content Auth section.
    https://github.com/mlswg/mls-protocol/pull/412 
  - Allow for credentials supporting multiple signature schemes
    https://github.com/mlswg/mls-protocol/pull/402 
  - PSK Injection, Group recovery, Re-Init, Sub-group Branching
    https://github.com/mlswg/mls-protocol/pull/336 [key schedule] 
  - Update security considerations.
    https://github.com/mlswg/mls-protocol/pull/400 
  - Authenticate group membership in MLSPlaintext
    https://github.com/mlswg/mls-protocol/pull/396 
  - Derive handshake keys from a secret tree as well.
    https://github.com/mlswg/mls-protocol/pull/401 
  - Clarify X509Credential structure
    https://github.com/mlswg/mls-protocol/pull/408 

Repositories tracked by this digest:
-----------------------------------
* https://github.com/mlswg/mls-architecture
* https://github.com/mlswg/mls-protocol
* https://github.com/mlswg/mls-federation