Subject: [MMUSIC] Question about QoS parameters in SDPng

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 05 Feb 2002 16:39:05 +0100

Hello,

1) Draft-ietf-mmusic-sdpng-req-01.txt states that there is a requirement
from the IETF Multiparty Multimedia Session Control (MMUSIC) working
group to specify additional QoS parameters for SDPng. Which QoS
parameters did the authors have in mind? And how would they be used? Has
there been any work on the topic of QoS parameters in SDPng lately?
Personally I have some ideas about how it could work but I would like to
open the discussion to everyone.
 
2) Realistically speaking by when will the features for SDPng be
freezed? In the last version of the MMUSIC charter sent around on the
mailinglist I found 'Apr 02: Submit 'SDPng base spec' to IESG for
publication as Proposed Standard. Is this date feasible? If not, could
someone comment on a new feasible date? By when should the features be
frozen in order to get them included in the SDPng base spec?

Thanks,

Lieve

_______________________________________________
mmusic mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mmusic