Subject: [MMUSIC] MMUSIC meeting at 53rd IETF

From: Joerg Ott <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2002 15:51:23 +0100 (MET)

Folks,

MMUSIC is scheduled to meet once for a two hour slot in Minneapolis.
The current schedule is

	Monday, 18 March 2002, 1530 - 1730
	(but this may still change)

We are now starting to put together the agenda.  Please direct slot
requests to [email-masked] and [email-masked].

Please note that agenda slots are meant for discussion of items on the
WG charter or at least candidates for discussion in the working group.
Please also note that meeting time is not meant for presentation of
ideas but rather for discussing and solving issues.

Please also take note of the IETF statement regarding IPR to be found at

	http://www.ietf.org/meetings/notewell.html

The draft agenda and all related documents will be posted soon as

	http://www.dmn.tzi.org/ietf/mmusic

where you can also find past agendas, Internet Drafts, meeting minutes,
etc.

Thanks,
Joerg

_______________________________________________
mmusic mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mmusic