Subject: [MMUSIC] Last Call: SIP: Session Initiation Protocol to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2002 11:13:59 -0500

The IESG has received a request from the Session Initiation Protocol
Working Group and the Multiparty Multimedia Session Control Working
Group to consider publication of the following Internet-Drafts as
Proposed Standards:

 o SIP: Session Initiation Protocol
	<draft-ietf-sip-rfc2543bis-08.txt>

 o Reliability of Provisional Responses in SIP 
	<draft-ietf-sip-100rel-05.txt> 

 o SIP: Locating SIP Servers
	<draft-ietf-sip-srv-05.txt> 

 o SIP-Specific Event Notification
	<draft-ietf-sip-events-03.txt> 

 o An Offer/Answer Model with SDP
	<draft-ietf-mmusic-sdp-offer-answer-01.txt>

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action.  Please send any comments to the
[email-masked] or [email-masked] mailing lists by March 8, 2002.

Files can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sip-rfc2543bis-08.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sip-100rel-05.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sip-srv-05.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sip-events-03.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mmusic-sdp-offer-answer-01.txt

_______________________________________________
mmusic mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mmusic