Subject: [MMUSIC] RTSP: Agenda for Feb 20 telecon

From: Rob Lanphier <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2002 01:11:20 -0800 (PST)

Hi all,

Here's the agenda for this Wednesday, 9AM PST (-8 GMT):
http://rtsp.org/2002/telecon/agenda20Feb.html

It's also available below.

Rob

                           Rtsp Tc Agenda20 Feb2002
     _________________________________________________________________

    1. [1]Last Telecon

    1. [2]Review Action Items/New Issues
    2. [3]Resolved last telecon

     [4]This Telecon

                                 Last Telecon

   Minutes: [5]http://rtsp.org/2002/telecon/minutes06Feb.html

Review Action Items/New Issues

     * ACTION ITEM (RL/HS): Submit new draft of RTSP before February 22
       deadline
     * ACTION ITEM: Call for authors on MUTE proposed. AN is tentatively
       signed up

Resolved last telecon

     * [6]http://rtsp.org/bug477423 - Unclearities regarding pause with
       range
          + RESOLVED: go with Magnus's proposal (see [7]Magnus' proposal)
     * [8]http://rtsp.org/bug518997 - Mixing Aggregate aand Non-aggregate
       Control
          + see [9]the email thread
          + Point a) RESOLVED
          + First point b) RESOLVED
          + Second point b) MUTE and UNMUTE
               o RESOLVED: separate draft
          + Point C) (same as [10]http://rtsp.org/bug477400)
               o RESOLVED: PING writeup will be done as part of
                  next RTSP draft...continue discussion on mailing list
               o RESOLVED: deprecate PLAY w/o range as ping method

                                 This Telecon

   We'll try to slog through the issues from last time around. We've got
   two big, interrelated topics, for which there are a series of
   subissues. I'd like to come to some sort of consensus on the two
   issues

     * Mixing Aggregate and Non-aggregate Control - see [11]the email
       thread. This is related to several bugs:
          + [12]http://rtsp.org/bug477428 - Priorites between aggregated
            & non cntrl
          + [13]http://rtsp.org/bug483356 - media URL in Play on
            aggregated session
          + [14]http://rtsp.org/bug493270 - PAUSE/Play on single media in
            aggregate
          + [15]http://rtsp.org/bug506412 - RTSP Teardown functionallity
     * Eliminate queued play - see [16]the email thread and
       [17]http://rtsp.org/bug508211 . This relates to several issues
          + [18]http://rtsp.org/bug477424 - How to queue timed plays?
          + [19]http://rtsp.org/bug477432 - RTP info and queued plays
          + [20]http://rtsp.org/bug493265 - Pause - Play behaviour
            clarification
          + [21]http://rtsp.org/bug507882 - RTP timestamps when playing
            after pause

References

   1. http://rtsp.org/2002/telecon/agenda20Feb.html?template=plain#line3
   2. http://rtsp.org/2002/telecon/agenda20Feb.html?template=plain#line7
   3. http://rtsp.org/2002/telecon/agenda20Feb.html?template=plain#line12
   4. http://rtsp.org/2002/telecon/agenda20Feb.html?template=plain#line26
   5. http://rtsp.org/2002/telecon/minutes06Feb.html
   6. http://rtsp.org/bug477423
   7. http://www1.ietf.org/mail-archive/working-groups/mmusic/current/msg00148.html
   8. http://rtsp.org/bug518997
   9. http://www1.ietf.org/mail-archive/working-groups/mmusic/current/msg00115.html
  10. http://rtsp.org/bug477400
  11. http://www1.ietf.org/mail-archive/working-groups/mmusic/current/msg00115.html
  12. http://rtsp.org/bug477428
  13. http://rtsp.org/bug483356
  14. http://rtsp.org/bug493270
  15. http://rtsp.org/bug506412
  16. http://www1.ietf.org/mail-archive/working-groups/mmusic/current/msg00105.html
  17. http://rtsp.org/bug508211
  18. http://rtsp.org/bug477424
  19. http://rtsp.org/bug477432
  20. http://rtsp.org/bug493265
  21. http://rtsp.org/bug507882

_______________________________________________
mmusic mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mmusic