Subject: [MMUSIC] Internet Draft for describing SSM sessions in SDP?

From: Ross Finlayson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2002 14:17:01 -0800

There used to be an Internet Draft - 
"draft-ietf-mmusic-sdp-srcfilter-00.txt" - that described how to (among 
other things) describe SSM sessions in SDP - e.g.,
	c=IN IP4 232.3.4.5/127
	a=incl:IN IP4 232.3.4.5 192.168.9.10

I notice, though, that this draft has now expired.

Is this still a Working Group item for the "mmusic" group?  (It probably 
should be.)

	Ross.

_______________________________________________
mmusic mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mmusic

---

From: Rob Lanphier <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2002 14:39:02 -0800 (Pacific Standard Time)

> Is this still a Working Group item for the "mmusic" group?  (It probably

Agreed.  I've added the MBONED folks to this discussion, as well.  This
came up in a hallway conversation in Minneapolis, and I think this needs
to move forward in order for SSM to be viable.

Rob

---

From: Colin Perkins <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2002 18:03:47 -0500

>to move forward in order for SSM to be viable.

Interesting.  The minutes from the Pittsburgh IETF say "Last Call to be
issued" on this draft, but I don't see any sign that the last call took
place. 

Can someone resubmit the draft?

Colin