Subject: [MMUSIC] RTSP Lunch Discussion at 53rd IETF

From: Joerg Ott <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 07 Mar 2002 19:06:17 +0100

Folks,

at the next IETF, we will have an RTSP lunch discussion on
Thursday (21 March).  We have requested a meeting room from the
secretariat which is likely to comfortably fit 10 people, 20
with a bit of squeezing.

The meeting will be used to discuss RTSP-related issues,
including possible extensions and extension mechanisms,
issues related to the revised spec, and potential new application
areas.

The meeting is open to everyone -- but as space will be limited,
we would like to ask you to only participate if you are actively
working on RTSP or closely related areas and plan to contribute
to this meeting.

Individuals heavily involved in activities to be discussed in the
CATS BOF are explicitly encouraged to participate.

Please drop a quick registration mail to [email-masked] and
[email-masked] if plan to participate so that we get a rough
idea of how many people to expect.

Joerg

_______________________________________________
mmusic mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mmusic