Subject: [MMUSIC] RTP payload type for .mov(quicktime)

From: Karim Belem <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2002 12:01:33 -0500

Hi,

i really need help to be able to stream .mov files (quicktime hinted
files) from our RTSP server on the quicktime player. I would like to
know which payload type to use in the RTP header packet for .mov . I
tried two combinations: m(marker bit)=0, pt(payload type)=31(for
H.261),  ts(timestamp)=90000 and m=1, pt=31, ts=90000. I also tried the
same with pt=34 (for H.263). With all those i was not able to play
through the quicktime palyer. I only got the buffering and a resize like
it's trying to play but nothing happens.
Your help will be really appreciated.

--
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Karim Belem
Software developer
Callisto Media Systems inc.
Phone:(819)770-5738 ext:106
Fax:(819)770-3998

_______________________________________________
mmusic mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mmusic