Subject: [MMUSIC] RTSP Feature Matrix

From: Rob Lanphier <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 May 2002 18:28:48 -0700 (Pacific Daylight Time)

Hi all,

Ashley Wee sent out an RTSP feature matrix to this list for your review,
listed here:
http://www1.ietf.org/mail-archive/working-groups/mmusic/current/msg00501.html

That spec is also available in .xls form here:
http://cvs.sourceforge.net/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/rtspspec/matrix/rtspfeaturematrix.xls

(To save this in most GUI browsers, right click on the version you want
[current version, "1.1"], and save to your hard drive.  The MIME types on
SourceForge aren't correctly configured)

There hasn't been much in the way of feedback on this (none on this list).
As a result, we started dividing up the work for a detailed review of this
on the RTSP telecon.  The first seven sections are accounted for.

It would be really helpful if others could volunteer for other sections.
Any takers?

Rob
-- 
Rob Lanphier, Program Manager -- Interoperability, RealNetworks
http://realnetworks.com http://rtsp.org http://interop.real.com

_______________________________________________
mmusic mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mmusic