Subject: [MMUSIC] SDP & NAT

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 20 Sep 2002 12:22:31 +0530

Hi all,

Wanted to enquire about the status and future
work planned for the draft:

draft-ietf-mmusic-sdp4nat-02.txt

As of now, this draft has expired and no
revisions are available for the same.

Thanks,
Siddharth.
------------------
Siddharth Toshniwal @ Hughes Software Systems
146, Prestige Opal
Infantry Road, Bangalore (India)
http://www.hssworld.com

This message is proprietary to Hughes Software Systems Limited (HSS) and is
intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed.  It
may contain privileged or confidential information and should not be
circulated or used for any purpose other than for what it is intended.  If
you have received this message in error, please notify the originator
immediately.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are notified that
you are strictly prohibited from using, copying, altering, or disclosing
the contents of this message.  HSS accepts no responsibility for loss or
damage arising from the use of the information transmitted by this email
including damage from virus.

_______________________________________________
mmusic mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mmusic

---

From: Colin Perkins <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Sep 2002 08:53:49 -0400

>revisions are available for the same.

I sent the request for publication to the IESG on 1st March. It's in the
list of submissions at http://www.ietf.org/IESG/request.html. I'll check
with the area directory on status.

Colin