Subject: [MMUSIC] Draft Agenda for Atlanta

From: Joerg Ott <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2002 16:42:10 +0100 (MET)

Folks,

attached is our draft agenda for the meeting in Atlanta on Monday
morning.  It will also available shortly at 

	http://www.dmn.tzi.org/ietf/mmusic/

Comments or suggestions?

Colin and Joerg

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

55th IETF: Draft MMUSIC Agenda
==============================

Monday, 18 November 2002, 0900 - 1130, Salon II
-----------------------------------------------

0900    Agenda Bashing and Status update               (chairs, 20)

        Recent RFCs
        - draft-andreasen-mmusic-sdp-simcap-05.txt  -> RFC 3307

        With RFC editor
        - draft-ietf-mmusic-fid-06.txt

	With AD
        - draft-ietf-mmusic-sdp-new-11.txt
        - draft-ietf-mmusic-sdp-comedia-03.txt
        - draft-ietf-mmusic-sdp4nat-02.txt

        Misc Updates
	- draft-ietf-mmusic-sdpng-05.txt
        - draft-ietf-mmusic-sdpng-trans-01.txt

0920	MIKEY/Key Management with SDP
(Mankin/Cannetti, 20)
        - draft-ietf-mmusic-kmgmt-ext-05.txt

0940	SDP Security Descriptions for Media Streams	(Baugher, 10)
        - draft-baugher-mmusic-sdpmediasec-00.txt

0950	SDP attribute for qualifying Media Formats	(Andreasen, 10)
	with Generic Parameters
	draft-rajeshkumar-mmusic-gpmd-01.txt

1000	A Transport Independent Bandwidth Modifier	(Westerlund, 10)
	for the Session Description Protocol (SDP)
	- draft-westerlund-mmusic-sdp-bwparam-01.txt

1010	SDP Offer Answer Examples			(Johnston, 10)
	- draft-johnston-mmusic-offer-answer-examples-00.txt

1020	A Framework for Internet Program Guides		(Nomura, 15)
	- draft-nomura-mmusic-pguide-framework-00.txt

1035	XML Schema for Media Control			(Levin, 25)
	- draft-levin-mmusic-xml-media-control-00.txt

1100	RTSP Update					(Westerlund, 30)
	- draft-ietf-mmusic-rfc2326bis-02.txt

1130	Close

_______________________________________________
mmusic mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mmusic

---

From: Jonathan Rosenberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2002 17:34:29 -0500

>         - draft-ietf-mmusic-sdp-comedia-03.txt

The folks in mmusic may be interested in a thread that is currently 
running on the simple list. SIMPLE is looking at using comedia to 
support IM sessions, which are carried over TCP:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-campbell-simple-im-sessions-00.txt

however, we have run into many issues when trying to use comedia in the 
presence of intermediaries, which is a key requirement for us. I fear 
that comedia, as currently specified, will not be sufficient to support 
any session type over TCP which needs to route through some kind of 
intermediary device.

-Jonathan R.

-- 
Jonathan D. Rosenberg, Ph.D.                72 Eagle Rock Ave.
Chief Scientist                             First Floor
dynamicsoft                                 East Hanover, NJ 07936
[email-masked]                     FAX:   (973) 952-5050
http://www.jdrosen.net                      PHONE: (973) 952-5000
http://www.dynamicsoft.com