Subject: [MMUSIC] The RTSP presentation.

From: Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Nov 2002 16:52:51 +0100

Hi,

Attached are the RTSP presentation for mondays MMUSIC session in Power 
Point format. Sorry I don't have time to convert it to pdf. Please look 
through it and see if there any thing to comment on. Send comments to 
the list if it something that you would like to discuss in before the 
meeting. Otherwise we will hopefully have some time for discussion at 
the session. I am specially interested in input on the open issues and 
the way forward.

I am planning to have a discussion meeting where interested can discuss 
details. I have not yet decided the time. I have the following possible 
slots:
Monday 20.00-
Tuesday 20.00-
Wednesday 9.00-11.30

If you want to participate please send me a mail. I will try to set a 
time by sunday evening after the reception.

Best Regards

Magnus Westerlund 

Multimedia Technologies, Ericsson Research ERA/TVA/A
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ericsson AB                | Phone +46 8 4048287
Torshamsgatan 23           | Fax   +46 8 7575550
S-164 80 Stockholm, Sweden | mailto: [email-masked]