Subject: [MMUSIC] Working group last call: draft-ietf-mmusic-reservation-flows-01.txt

From: Colin Perkins <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 05 Nov 2002 08:46:52 -0500

This is to announce a working group last call on Mapping of Media Streams
to Resource Reservation Flows (draft-ietf-mmusic-reservation-flows-01.txt).

Please send any final comments to the mailing list by 18th November 2002. 
If there are no substantive comments by that time, we shall request that 
this draft is published as a proposed standard RFC.

Colin

------- Forwarded Message
--> [email-masked] writes:
>
>A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
>This draft is a work item of the Multiparty Multimedia Session Control Working Group of the IETF.
>
>	Title		: Mapping of Media Streams to Resource Reservation Flows
>	Author(s)	: G. Camarillo, A. Monrad
>	Filename	: draft-ietf-mmusic-reservation-flows-01.txt
>	Pages		: 7
>	Date		: 2002-11-4
>	
>This document defines an extension to the SDP grouping framework. It
>allows requesting that a group of media streams is mapped into a
>single resource reservation flow.
>
>A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
>http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mmusic-reservation-flows-01.txt
>
------- End of Forwarded Message
_______________________________________________
mmusic mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mmusic

---

From: Colin Perkins <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2002 08:32:39 -0500

The working group last call on draft-ietf-mmusic-reservation-flows-01.txt
ends today. Unless there are objections, we plan to send this to the IESG
for publication as a proposed standard RFC.
Colin