Subject: [MMUSIC] RTSP: new draft version 02.

From: Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 01 Nov 2002 13:56:00 +0100

Hi,

We have managed to produce an updated version of the RTSP specification. 
Until it becomes announced it can be fetched here:

http://rtsp.org/2002/drafts/draft-ietf-mmusic-rfc2326bis-02.txt
http://rtsp.org/2002/drafts/draft-ietf-mmusic-rfc2326bis-02.ps
http://rtsp.org/2002/drafts/draft-ietf-mmusic-rfc2326bis-02.pdf

The PDF or PS versions are probable more easy to read and with better 
change bars.

There are several important changes, which I will enumerate here, but 
also see the changes section of the draft.
-  Removal of queued play
-  Redirect updated, range header, usage and the 3xx methods.
-  IANA section updated with more registries and x-headers removed.
-  IPv6 Support
-  Method PLAY, PAUSE and OPTIONS has get significant more rules to 
clarify functionality.
-  Keep alive better explained.

There will be some agenda time for discussions in Atlanta. Please send 
me and the list things that you desire to discuss. There will also most 
probably be a bar discussion regarding the future work. So if you are 
interested in participating please send me a mail.

Regards

Magnus Westerlund 

Multimedia Technologies, Ericsson Research ERA/TVA/A
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ericsson AB                | Phone +46 8 4048287
Torshamsgatan 23           | Fax   +46 8 7575550
S-164 80 Stockholm, Sweden | mailto: [email-masked]

_______________________________________________
mmusic mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mmusic