Subject: [MMUSIC] I-D ACTION:draft-rosenberg-mmusic-comedia-fix-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 07 Jan 2003 08:28:43 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Proposed Changes to Connection Oriented Media Handling
                          in the Session Description Protocol (SDP)
	Author(s)	: J. Rosenberg
	Filename	: draft-rosenberg-mmusic-comedia-fix-00.txt
	Pages		: 19
	Date		: 2003-1-6
	
This document describes changes that are proposed to
draft-ietf-mmusic-sdp-comedia-04, which describes the handling of
connection oriented media in the Session Description Protocol (SDP).
These changes are motivated by problems encountered in using comedia
to support instant messaging sessions in the SIMPLE working group.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-rosenberg-mmusic-comedia-fix-00.txt

To remove yourself from the IETF Announcement list, send a message to 
ietf-announce-request with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-rosenberg-mmusic-comedia-fix-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-rosenberg-mmusic-comedia-fix-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.