Subject: [MMUSIC] RTSP Slides for MMUSIC WG meeting & AD-hoc RTSP meeting

From: Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2003 09:51:31 +0100

Hi,

Here comes an initial version of the slides that I will use on monday. 
The slides are for both the RTSP Update and the RTSP & NAT draft, 
draft-ietf-mmusic-rfc2326bis-03.txt and 
draft-ietf-mmusic-rtsp-nat-00.txt. The slides can be retrieved at:

http://standards.ericsson.net/westerlund/RTSPatIETF56.pdf

Please look through them before the meeting because I will need to have 
a certain tempo in the presentation and will not go into much detail. So 
if you have any input into anything please raise them on the mailing 
list or interrupt me during the presentation.

We have also planned to have two RTSP ad-hoc meetings during the 
meeting. The first is already scheduled to Sunday (16/3) at 21.00 in the 
bar. The location is the hotel bar. If there are multiple ones, a 
clarifying message will be sent to the list as soon as we have managed 
to scout the location. We will also in that case put up a note on the 
message board. We will at that meeting schedule the second one and 
present the actual time at the WG meeting.

Best Regards

Magnus Westerlund 

Multimedia Technologies, Ericsson Research ERA/TVA/A
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ericsson AB                | Phone +46 8 4048287
Torshamsgatan 23           | Fax   +46 8 7575550
S-164 80 Stockholm, Sweden | mailto: [email-masked]

_______________________________________________
mmusic mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mmusic

---

From: Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2003 12:59:12 +0100

Hi,

If people have had problems with the below file please download it again.

> http://standards.ericsson.net/westerlund/RTSPatIETF56.pdf

An ASCII FTP transfer corrupted it. This is now fixed

Best Regards

Magnus Westerlund