Subject: [MMUSIC] MMUSIC at 56th IETF: Agenda and Draft Charter

From: Joerg Ott <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 07 Mar 2003 17:28:48 +0100

Please find a draft agenda for our meeting in SFO at:

     http://www.dmn.tzi.org/ietf/mmusic/56/agenda.html
     http://www.dmn.tzi.org/ietf/mmusic/56/agenda.txt

Please note that not all drafts have been posted yet and
therefore some of the links in the HTML page are invalid.
This will be fixed as soon as the drafts become available.

Please direct change requests directly to the chairs.

Also: Please find a first draft for a revised charter at

     http://www.dmn.tzi.org/ietf/mmusic/draft-charter.html

Please note that this is a first cut and has not yet been
agreed upon with the ADs or the IESG.

Also note that following discussions with our ADs in the past,
conference control is *not* part of the revised charter.  We
will need to sort out where this work can find a home in the
future.  SIPPING may surely be a suitable candidate here, but
this is entirely open to further debate.

Colin and Joerg

_______________________________________________
mmusic mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mmusic