Subject: [MMUSIC] A Framework for Internet Media Guides

From: Yuji Nomura <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 07 Mar 2003 18:34:37 +0900

Hi,

We have submitted a draft: "A Framework for Internet Media Guides"
It is available at the official website.
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-nomura-mmusic-img-framework-00.txt

This draft is an update to "A Framework for Internet Program Guides".

Abstract

   This memo provides a framework for Internet media guides (IMGs). An
   IMG is a set of meta-data describing the features of multimedia
   content in order to subscribe to, manage and exchange multimedia
   content. We present an architecture, a protocol model and IMG data
   model for several scenarios.

Feedback is appreciated.
----------
Yuji Nomura  E-mail: [email-masked] 
Network Architecture Lab., Fujitsu Laboratories Ltd.
_______________________________________________
mmusic mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mmusic