Subject: [MMUSIC] RTSP teleconference, have or not?

From: Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2003 13:10:49 +0200

Hi,

It was planned to have a RTSP telecon on Wednesday (2 April). I am 
somewhat short of time but I are willing to have this meeting at 18.00 
CET, which after having changed to daylight savings are GMT+2. As I 
understand it US are changing to daylight saving next sunday and 
therefore the conference will be one hour earlier than usual. This I 
have heard is a bit difficult for the people on the US west cost. Due to 
these considerations I would like to ask your opinion on what to do. Are 
we going to:
1. Cancel the meeting and having it next week instead?
2. Have the meeting at the proposed time.

Please send me your view before 12.00 tuesday (CET).

Best Regards

Magnus Westerlund 

Multimedia Technologies, Ericsson Research ERA/TVA/A
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ericsson AB                | Phone +46 8 4048287
Torshamsgatan 23           | Fax   +46 8 7575550
S-164 80 Stockholm, Sweden | mailto: [email-masked]

_______________________________________________
mmusic mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mmusic

---

From: Tom Marshall <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2003 10:17:37 -0800

I would not mind cancelling or postponing the call, as it would be nice to
be able to sleep in on my b'day.  :-)

-- 
Coding is easy; All you do is sit staring at a terminal until the drops of
blood form on your forehead.
        -- Anonymous