Subject: [MMUSIC] New Core RTSP draft: draft-ietf-mmusic-rfc2326bis-03.txt

From: Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 04 Mar 2003 16:09:02 +0100

Hi,

Rob and I manage to submit a new version of the RTSP updated draft. Most 
of the given comments has found its way into the version. However due to 
lack of time I am not sure I managed to edit all the comments given on 
this draft. So please let me ask forgiveness already now. Please send 
any comments on the draft to the list. I am also sorry that the draft 
has managed to get even thicker. It is now 138 pages in the text version.

To fetch it before being announce, see:

http://rtsp.org/2003/drafts/draft03/draft-ietf-mmusic-rfc2326bis-03.txt
http://rtsp.org/2003/drafts/draft03/draft-ietf-mmusic-rfc2326bis-03.ps
http://rtsp.org/2003/drafts/draft03/draft-ietf-mmusic-rfc2326bis-03.pdf

Best Regards

Magnus Westerlund 

Multimedia Technologies, Ericsson Research ERA/TVA/A
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ericsson AB                | Phone +46 8 4048287
Torshamsgatan 23           | Fax   +46 8 7575550
S-164 80 Stockholm, Sweden | mailto: [email-masked]

_______________________________________________
mmusic mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mmusic