Subject: Re: [MMUSIC] Updated SDP "source filter" Internet Draft

From: Colin Perkins <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 06 May 2003 17:02:16 -0400

--> Ross Finlayson writes:
>FYI, I have just submitted an updated copy of the SDP "source filter" 
>draft.  You can also find a copy online at
>	http://www.live.com/draft-mmusic-sdp-srcfilter-04.txt
>
>This version contains several formatting and 'I-D nit' improvements (thanks 
>to feedback from Magnus Westerlund and Colin Perkins), and clarifies how 
>source filters are applied to "c=" lines that specify multiple multicast 
>addresses.

Thanks, this is looking good. I have one minor issue, which is that there
is probably no need for an IANA sub-registry for "filter-mode" values, as
the set of possible choices is fixed. The references might also be moved
to be last, before the appendix. 

Colin
_______________________________________________
mmusic mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mmusic