Subject: [MMUSIC] b= in sdp-new-15

From: Geetha Srikantan <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 29 Nov 2003 10:11:45 -0800

A few questions and suggestions about b= lines:

Section 5.8 of this draft mentions that alternative units can be used
to specify the bandwidth value. Is there a mechanism to communicate the
units within SDP? It would help to clarify this in the text.

When using the CT modifier for RTP, is there any recommendation on
whether to use peak bandwidth or average bandwidth for each session in
the conference? A guideline would help.

Can the AS modifier be used at the session level? From the text here
it sounds like it applies to the media-level, however in previous RTSP
discussions I gathered that AS can refer to session level also - I'm
still a little confused about this.

thanks
geetha

-- 
Geetha Srikantan <[email-masked]>

_______________________________________________
mmusic mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mmusic