Subject: [MMUSIC] Draft Agenda for MPLS

From: Joerg Ott <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 02 Nov 2003 15:58:19 +0100

Folks,

MMUSIC will be meeting once in MPLS (on Friday morning).
Please find attached our draft agenda for this meeting.
If anything is missing or incorrect, please let us know.

Thanks,
Colin and Joerg

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Multiparty Multimedia Session Control (MMUSIC)

CHAIRS: 
Joerg Ott <[email-masked]>
Colin Perkins <[email-masked]>

Friday, 14 November 2003, 09:00 - 11:30
---------------------------------------

0900    Agenda Bashing and Status Update               (Chairs, 15)

         Recent RFCs
         draft-ietf-mmusic-sdp4nat-05.txt		-> RFC 3605

         With RFC editor
         draft-ietf-mmusic-sdpng-trans-04.txt

	With IESG
         draft-ietf-mmusic-sdp-new-15.txt
	draft-rajeshkumar-mmusic-gpmd-03.txt

	With AD
         draft-ietf-mmusic-sdp-comedia-05.txt
	draft-ietf-mmusic-sdp-bwparam-05.txt
	draft-ietf-mmusic-srcfilter-05.txt

         Misc Updates
	draft-camarillo-mmusic-alt-01.txt
	draft-ietf-mmusic-kmgmt-ext-09.txt
	draft-ietf-mmusic-sdp-implem-00.txt
         draft-ietf-mmusic-sdp-new-15.txt

0915 
Internet Media Guides			       (Manyfolks, 30)
	draft-ietf-mmusic-img-req-00.txt
	draft-nomura-mmusic-img-framework-02.txt
	(draft-luoma-mmusic-img-metadata-02.txt fyi only)
	(draft-luoma-mmusic-img-muppet-03.txt fyi only)

0945 
SDP for alternate IP versions		       (Camarillo, 10)
	draft-camarillo-mmusic-alt-02.txt

0955 
SDP Security Descriptions for Media Streams    (Andreasen, 15)
	draft-ietf-mmusic-sdescriptions-02.txt
	draft-andreasen-mmusic-securityprecondition-00.txt

1010 
SDP parameters to support H.263/H.261 options  (Even/Ismail, 15)
	draft-even-avt-h263-h261-options-00.txt
	draft-nismail-mmusic-sdp-video-00.txt

1025 
Interactive Connectivity Establishment (ICE)    (Rosenberg, 20)
	draft-ietf-mmusic-ice-00.txt
	draft-rosenberg-sipping-ice-01.txt

1045 
SDPng Update					(Kutscher, 15)
	draft-ietf-mmusic-sdpng-07.txt

1100 
RTSP Update				 (Westerlund/Zeng, 30)
	draft-ietf-mmusic-rfc2326bis-05.txt
	draft-ietf-mmusic-rtsp-nat-01.txt
	draft-zeng-mmusic-rtsp-end-of-stream-01.txt

1130 
Close

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

				NOTE WELL

All statements related to the activities of the IETF and addressed to the
IETF are subject to all provisions of Section 10 of RFC 2026, which grants
to the IETF and its participants certain licenses and rights in such
statements.

Such statements include verbal statements in IETF meetings, as well as
written and electronic communications made at any time or place, which are
addressed to

     - the IETF plenary session,
     - any IETF working group or portion thereof,
     - the IESG, or any member thereof on behalf of the IESG,
     - the IAB or any member thereof on behalf of the IAB,
     - any IETF mailing list, including the IETF list itself,
       any working group or design team list, or any other list
       functioning under IETF auspices,
     - the RFC Editor or the Internet-Drafts function

Statements made outside of an IETF meeting, mailing list or other function,
that are clearly not intended to be input to an IETF activity, group or
function, are not subject to these provisions.

_______________________________________________
mmusic mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mmusic