Subject: [MMUSIC] RTSP offline meeting

From: Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2003 04:40:49 +0100

Hi RTSP fans!

We will have a offline meeting on Tuseday from lunch until the 
coffebreak. We are gathering at 11.40 in the main lobby on gound floor 
and will continue until 15.15. People interested in participating should 
RSVP. Discussion topics will be sent to the list later.

Cheers

Magnus

_______________________________________________
mmusic mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mmusic

---

From: Tom Marshall <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2003 08:32:34 -0800

Could you push that back a bit?  I'm not arriving until about 7:00 Tuesday
evening.

-- 
It is by the fortune of God that, in this country, we have three benefits:
freedom of speech, freedom of thought, and the wisdom never to use either.
        -- Mark Twain

---

From: Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2003 19:09:16 +0100

Hi Tom,

No, I don't think we can do that. At least I have no other hole in my 
agenda sufficiently long to have time for real discussion. It will be 
unfortunate if you can't participate.

Magnus

Tom Marshall wrote:

>>and will continue until 15.15. People interested in participating
>>    
>>
>should 
>  
>