Subject: [MMUSIC] TVA comments on IMG framework and requirements

From: Evain Jean-Pierre <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2004 11:52:46 +0100

A quick message to indicate that TVA comments will arrive on this reflector
on Tuesday next week.

Our review of the work is very positive and we look forward to contributing
on the specification work...

Regards,

Jean-Pierre Evain

EVAIN Jean-Pierre
EBU - Technical Department
Ancienne Route 17A
CH-1218 Grand Saconnex (GE)
Tel: +41 22 717 27 34
Fax: +41 22 747 47 34
[email-masked]

**********************************************************************
 This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and
intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they
are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify
the system manager.

**********************************************************************