Subject: [MMUSIC] Potential IPR relating to draft-ietf-mmusic-img-req-07.txt

From: Colin Perkins <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2005 23:11:40 +0000

Folks,

We've been informed by the secretariat that a third-party IPR 
disclosure has been made relating to draft-ietf-mmusic-img-req-07.txt. 
Details can be found at 
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/ipr_detail_show.cgi?&ipr_id=520

Colin

_______________________________________________
mmusic mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mmusic

---

From: "Evain, Jean-Pierre" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2005 09:02:42 +0100

Colin,

Thanks for the useful information.

Correct me if I am wrong but this is just an application filed early 2002.
The patent has not be granted yet. There is a lot of anteriority on this
subject and I would be surprised that such a patent is ever assessed as
"essential" by a patent pool doing a thorough research.

Jean-Pierre

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of
Colin Perkins
Sent: mercredi, 19. janvier 2005 00:12
To: IETF MMUSIC Working Group
Subject: [MMUSIC] Potential IPR relating to draft-ietf-mmusic-img-req-07.txt

Folks,

Colin

**********************************************************************
 This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and
intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they
are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify
the system manager.

**********************************************************************