Subject: [MMUSIC] Working group last call: draft-ietf-mmusic-sdp-bfcp-02.txt

From: Colin Perkins <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 1 Aug 2005 09:16:15 +0200

This is to announce a working group last call on SDP Format for  
Binary Floor Control Protocol <draft-ietf-mmusic-sdp-bfcp-02.txt>.  
Please send any final comments on this draft to the <[email-masked]>  
mailing list by 22nd August 2005. If no substantive issues are raised  
by that time, we will request the IETF publish this draft as a  
Proposed Standard RFC.

Colin

_______________________________________________
mmusic mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mmusic

---

From: Colin Perkins <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 4 Aug 2005 14:19:04 +0200

On 1 Aug 2005, at 09:16, Colin Perkins wrote:
> Please send any final comments on this draft to the  
> <[email-masked]> mailing list by 22nd August 2005. If no  
> substantive issues are raised by that time, we will request the  
> IETF publish this draft as a Proposed Standard RFC.

Our area director has requested that we expedite this draft, to allow  
IETF last call on the BFCP draft coming out of XCON. Accordingly, if  
any final comments can be sent to the list before 12th August, we'd  
be grateful.

Colin