Subject: [MMUSIC] I-D: Extensions of Session Description Protocol (SDP) for SeamlessSession Mobility

From: Eunsoo Shim <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2005 00:19:59 -0400

Hi,

We submitted a draft "Extensions of Session Description Protocol (SDP)
for Seamless Session Mobility".

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-mingqiang-mmusic-session-mobility-attribute-01.txt

Abstract:

Session mobility allows a user to transfer an ongoing communication
session from one device to another device. Seamless session mobility is
important for real time multimedia applications. This document describes
requirements for seamless session mobility, which will guide development
of seamless session transfer mechanisms and associated Session
Description Protocol (SDP) extensions.

Your comments would be appreciated.

Eunsoo

_______________________________________________
mmusic mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mmusic