Subject: New ID: [MMUSIC] I-D ACTION:draft-xu-mmusic-sdp-codec-param-00.txt

From: Peili Xu <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2005 11:59:23 +0800

Hi, All

A new draft about the codec specific parameters in SDP is published
recently.
This topic is being brought up from time to time. 

The intent for this document is to collect the requriments and hopefully get
some conclusion.

Please kindly give your comments.

regards

Peili Xu

------------------------------------------------------

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.

	Title		: Codec specific parameters in SDP
	Author(s)	: P. Xu
	Filename	: draft-xu-mmusic-sdp-codec-param-00.txt
	Pages		: 14
	Date		: 2005-10-20
	
   From time to time, there are discussions to describe some session
   parameters specific to the codecs in a media in the application of
   SDP [1].  Codec specific ptime and transport address are two
   examples.  This document analyses those requirements, and provide a
   suggestion to extend SDP to solve the problem.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-xu-mmusic-sdp-codec-param-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the
message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in, type
"cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-xu-mmusic-sdp-codec-param-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-xu-mmusic-sdp-codec-param-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.

_______________________________________________
mmusic mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mmusic