Subject: [MMUSIC] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-mmusic-rtsp-nat-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2005 02:50:02 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Multiparty Multimedia Session Control Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: How to Enable Real-Time Streaming Protocol 
                          (RTSP) Traverse Network Address Translators 
                          (NAT) and Interact with Firewalls.
	Author(s)	: M. Westerlund, T. Zeng
	Filename	: draft-ietf-mmusic-rtsp-nat-04.txt
	Pages		: 33
	Date		: 2005-10-26
	
This document describes several types of NAT traversal techniques
   that can be used by RTSP. For each technique a description on how it
   shall be used, what security implications it has and other
   deployment considerations are given. Further a description on how
   RTSP relates to firewalls is given.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mmusic-rtsp-nat-04.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-mmusic-rtsp-nat-04.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mmusic-rtsp-nat-04.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
mmusic mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mmusic

---

From: Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2005 09:32:08 +0200

Hi,

The updates in this draft are the following:

- Updated references to latest versions
- Started using BEHAVE terminology instead of STUN terminology
- Strawman proposal for ICE in RTSP

Cheers

Magnus

-- 

Magnus Westerlund

Multimedia Technologies, Ericsson Research EAB/TVA/A
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ericsson AB                | Phone +46 8 4048287
Torshamsgatan 23           | Fax   +46 8 7575550
S-164 80 Stockholm, Sweden | mailto: [email-masked]