Subject: [MMUSIC] Call for Paper :: Special issue on Intelligent information processing in wireless domain

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 May 2007 03:11:49 -0500

Ubiquitous Computing and Communication Journal	
Call for Paper	
Special issue on Intelligent information processing in wireless domain	
    Home<http://www.ubicc.org/images/icon_home.gif> Home
<http://www.ubicc.org/index.aspx>  |  About
Us<http://www.ubicc.org/images/icon_about.gif> About Us
<http://www.ubicc.org/aboutus.aspx>  |  Contact
Us<http://www.ubicc.org/images/icon_contact.gif> Contact Us
<http://www.ubicc.org/contactus.aspx>  |
<http://www.ubicc.org/images/icon_account.gif> Login
<http://www.ubicc.org/login.aspx> 

Tuesday, May 22, 2007 

Information Technology is the umbrella term that encompasses the entire
area of information processing, storage as well as dissemination of
information content using computer and communication technology every
aspect of human life is being affected by information technology due to
capability of digital communication and computation power. Information
Communication technology is making it possible for more and more
individual than ever to access the knowledge and to learn a new and
different ways. The information technology is changing the way of
conducting, managing as well as executing business transaction using
advance sophisticated computer & network. Ever expanding capabilities of
data network and availability of devices and system with high
computational power is changing the modality of a communication between
person to person as well as person to organization in digital global
world. This has ushred in a new set of opportunity and services in
different areas of wireless scenario. Keeping in view of advancement in
information communication technology, it becomes essential to identify
and study the impact of Ubiquitous Computing and Communication on
different aspects of human life. 

Theme of the Special Issue.

*	Intelligent information processing in wireless domain. 

 Papers are invited in the following areas:-

*	Artificial intelligent techniques in wireless communication 
*	Multi-Radio and Multi channel Wireless mesh networking 
*	Wireless LAN, PAN, WAN, MAN. 
*	Modeling and Performance Evaluations. 
*	Digital. Signal Processing in Communication 
*	Speech Communication 
*	Computational intelligent information retrieval 
*	Intelligent network and mobile computing 
*	3G,4G mobile system, Wi Fi , Wi Max 
*	Wireless Access Technologies 
*	Protocol / Security 
*	Wireless / Adhoc networks. 

IMPORTANT DATES:

Manuscript Submission:                  June 20, 2007

First Notification:                             July 01,2007

Revised Final Submission:               September 10, 2007

Publication Date:                             October 2007

Editor Special Issue.

Dr. Jasvir Singh

      B.E, M-Tech, P.hD

Professor

Communication Signal Processing Research Lab

Dept. of Electronics Technology

Faculty of Engineering & Technology,

Guru Nanak Dev University, 

      Amritsar, Punjab, India,     [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> 

                                                 [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> 

_______________________________________________
mmusic mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mmusic