Subject: [MMUSIC] Status of draft-whitehead-mmusic-sip-for-streaming-media-02

From: "Parameshwar Hegde" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2007 23:02:37 -0400

Hi,
 
Could someone please let me know the status of following proposal/draft.
It expired in April 07.
 
draft-whitehead-mmusic-sip-for-streaming-media-02
<http://www.tools.ietf.org/html/draft-whitehead-mmusic-sip-for-streaming
-media-02> 

Regards

--Param

----------------------------------------------

Parameshwar Hegde

Architect

Airvana Inc

*: [email-masked]

       www.airvana.com

----------------------------------------------

_______________________________________________
mmusic mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mmusic

---

From: "Xavier Marjou" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2007 17:55:55 +0200

The draft is currently on-hold: there are some important open-points
when coming to protocol details. They need to be investigated, and the
authors are still motivated to continue activities on this, but
letting RTSPv2 finish comes first as it is a WG item.

By the way, I have not seen recent news about the RTSPv2 review team.
Could somebody also give some few details about this ongoing work?

Xavier

On 6/11/07, Parameshwar Hegde <[email-masked]> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> Could someone please let me know the status of following proposal/draft. It
> expired in April 07.
>

---

From: Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2007 10:40:32 +0200

> Could somebody also give some few details about this ongoing work?

Martin Stimerling is currently working on converting the LaTeX source to 
XML2RFC so that we can produce the draft without all the issues it has 
been suffering from for a long time. It will also speed up the 
publication process the day it is approved. We will definitely get a new 
version out before the Chicago IETF deadline. The big question is how 
much of the open issues identified that we will be able to address.

Cheers

Magnus Westerlund

IETF Transport Area Director & TSVWG Chair
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Multimedia Technologies, Ericsson Research EAB/TVM/M
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ericsson AB                | Phone +46 8 4048287
Torshamsgatan 23           | Fax   +46 8 7575550
S-164 80 Stockholm, Sweden | mailto: [email-masked]
----------------------------------------------------------------------