Subject: [MMUSIC] ICE - additional 2-week WGLC on draft-ietf-mmusic-ice-16.txt

From: "Jean-Francois Mule" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2007 10:55:38 -0600

This is to announce an additional Working Group Last Call on ICE
draft-ietf-mmusic-ice-16.txt. A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mmusic-ice-16.txt

This WGLC will end on Friday June 29 2007.

Note that, as previously communicated by Colin, updated IPR disclosures
were submitted on April 13th pertaining to ICE:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/ipr_detail_show.cgi?ipr_id=838
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/ipr_detail_show.cgi?ipr_id=839
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/ipr_detail_show.cgi?ipr_id=840
For a full list of IPR disclosures on ICE, use this link:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/ipr_search.cgi?option=document_searc
h&id_document_tag=11119 or use the IETF IPR search at
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/ipr_search.cgi

Please send your final comments to the author and the mmusic mailing
list.

Jean-Francois (as WG co-chair)
[email-masked] 

_______________________________________________
mmusic mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mmusic