Subject: Re: Fwd: [MMUSIC] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-mmusic-rfc2326bis-15.txt

From: "Joseph Pallas" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2007 11:54:24 -0700

> The new version of draft-ietf-mmusic-rfc2326bis is just an XML-lized version
> of draft-ietf-mmusic-rfc2326bis-14.txt.
>
> draft-ietf-mmusic-rfc2326bis-14.txt was using tex sources
> and the first step was to convert the old draft sources to the newer xml
> format used by xml2rfc.
>
> Magnus and me have done a check of this version, but it would be good if
> other people could also take a look, whether the -14 and -15 are the same in
> terms of contents of the draft.

I couldn't spot any content differences, so I'm glad to know there
weren't supposed to be any.  On the formatting front, there are a
couple of places where references are rendered oddly, as in

   The URI scheme "rtsp" requires that commands are issued via a
   reliable protocol (within the Internet, TCP), while the scheme
   "rtsps" identifies a reliable transport using secure transport (TLS
   [RFC4346], see Section (Section 18).

There are also some places where SET_PARAMETER and GET_PARAMETER are
missing the underscore.  I'm not sure if that's new.

joe

_______________________________________________
mmusic mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mmusic

---

From: Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2007 10:27:30 +0200

> missing the underscore.  I'm not sure if that's new.

That is likely to be new. In the LATEX these methods where done using an 
alias as the underscore has meaning there and need escaping. This is 
fixed now in our source.

I will let Martin handle the references.

Thanks for the review

Magnus Westerlund

IETF Transport Area Director & TSVWG Chair
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Multimedia Technologies, Ericsson Research EAB/TVM/M
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ericsson AB                | Phone +46 8 4048287
Torshamsgatan 23           | Fax   +46 8 7575550
S-164 80 Stockholm, Sweden | mailto: [email-masked]
----------------------------------------------------------------------