Subject: [MMUSIC] SIP and FAX

From: "Manivannan S, TLS-Chennai" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2007 14:56:07 +0530

Hi all,

Could anybody tell me which latest RFC/draft is explaining FAX T.38 over
SIP and SDP? I have googled and found only expired drafts.

Thanks,

S. Manivannan

DISCLAIMER:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The contents of this e-mail and any attachment(s) are confidential and intended for the named recipient(s) only.
It shall not attach any liability on the originator or HCL or its affiliates. Any views or opinions presented in 
this email are solely those of the author and may not necessarily reflect the opinions of HCL or its affiliates.
Any form of reproduction, dissemination, copying, disclosure, modification, distribution and / or publication of 
this message without the prior written consent of the author of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. If you have
received this email in error please delete it and notify the sender immediately. Before opening any mail and 
attachments please check them for viruses and defect.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

_______________________________________________
mmusic mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mmusic

---

From: Colin Perkins <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2007 13:24:42 +0100

On 28 Jun 2007, at 10:26, Manivannan S, TLS-Chennai wrote:
> Could anybody tell me which latest RFC/draft is explaining FAX T.38  
> over SIP and SDP? I have googled and found only expired drafts.

RFC 4612?

Colin